Reviews for Home
Jigsjuno chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Lovely! All my favorite characters. Frodo Sam Rose! :) They love each other so much. Beautiful story.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Good, well-written story.

I suppose Frodo is like that: thinking of others before himself. You did good keeping this story on Frodo and Sam's friendship.

Well done. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback'?

Aria Breuer
Pip the Invader chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I...that was...BEAUTIFUL! For once a author did the whole Sam Frodo thing right! Gosh I hate slash! But, very good job on this! Loved it!
frodomeg chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Aw! What a cute story! Sad, but cute, I love it... fantastic...

~frodomeg~
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
It's so sweet.
boromir chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Good story please write more about Frodo's illness.
David's Girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
is Frodo dead what happened update soon
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
how sad! beautiful, though. lovely story, and full of angst!
Rwalaer1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Hi sweetie, it's Rwalaer from Imladris1! I just wanted to come and review your fiction. This is the first one I've read so far, hopefully I can get through the others.

I think this is fantastic. Not too many people focus too greatly on the intense pain Frodo would have felt in his last year or so on Middle-earth. It must have been terribly hard for him to leave the ones he loved, yet he was suffering terribly. You really bring that to life here. Clap clap!
katakanadian chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Really beautiful. It fits very well with how I see S/R/F.

Writingwise, it's very good. Not too long. No distracting errors in grammar, spelling, or punctuation . Your descriptions are vivid without being grandiose.
Ariel chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
Very well done! I REALLY enjoy stories that do not have Mary Sue's, do not change book cannon, and who do not make rediculous claims on the characters! You have scored a 100 in my book on all these accounts! You know the tale, wrote it well and presented this tale as the professor might have. Bravo!

Ariel (one who does not give reviews often OR lightly)
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Ah! Beautiful.
Eryniell chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
oh, my poor frodo. this was an excellent story. I loved you portrayal of everyone. And I'm always glad to see a fic with Rosie in it. There's too much slash out there and it's nice when I see a normal hobbit-fic.
Kawaii Goddess chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Aw...that is so sweet! It's wonderfully in-character as well. Please keep writing!
chocoholic1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
This is gr8! I like the way you explored Rosie and Frodo's friendship, and i nearly cried at parts. Also, i love your other to fics so please keep writing, their really good!