Reviews for Return of Alice
OMG Blood is a dolt!
Go Jullian !
Poor Ali .../3
BelieverofManyThings chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Thanks for updating :-D Great chapter :-) Really looking foward to your next update :-D
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Are you talking about Julius or an oc when you say Julian?
Void Thanes chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Oh no! Where's the rest of the story?! Please, please, please, I'm BEGGING you, continue already! here I'll even bribe you!
Lord.Eru chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Plz update..i really want to read the next part!...I will wait..so plz update...and I want a little of the Bloody TwinxAli...other than that would be Ace,Nightmare,Juliet,Boris,or maybe Elliot..
bree chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Eeep *squeels*cant wait for blood to confront julius and ali im anxious to read how that goes so please update.. I love both blood and julius:) cant wait ill be checking in again :D
BelieverofManyThings chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Great chapter :-D Really looking foward to your next update :-D
BelieverofManyThings chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Fantastic story :-D Looking foward to your next chapter :-D
kstar26 chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
I really like how you've written this story and I can't wait for chapter 21. Now, between the poll of "Julian"/Jullius, Blood, Elliot, and Boris, I am going to hold my vote for now until I see how she interacts with her Blood and Elliot. I will say, (Slight spolier alert) not a fan of incest and I just don't like him so the mafia head wouldn't be getting my vote anyway. Sorry for ranting. Please update soon.
hi chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
elliot's hair is blonde , ace's eyes are red and so are peter's vivi's hair is purple and nightmare's hair is silver
tokonee chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
O: Blood Mad as hell. But what will he do when he finds out that its his own kid?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
Just putting my two cents in- tottally in support of Boris x Alice ! ( also can't wait to see the twins )
Guest chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
I hope you update soon, I would really like to see where this goes
Hotwire the Mechanic chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Great Story! I just started reading it not too long ago and already I'm at the end? Please update soon. As for a pairing for your story, I am afraid that after looking at all of the other reviews for this, that it is most likely not going to be Boris. There aren't a lot of pairings for him, poor cat. Even still, I will continue to read this. I want to see what all is going to happen. Mainly how is Vivaldi going to react to Ali?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2012