Reviews for Star Light Star Bright
Rapier11 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Love it! :)
WhiteFoxLia chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Thats not fair at all I mean come on this chapter ends there, I mean seriously. I absolutely loved and its just too interesting not too continue . please update soon.

I honestly hope you finish this story.

Lia
Calanthe1066 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Well "Hi" again. Your stories are addictive. ssshh.

Anyway, about the Chars themselves. I'd say they wre pretty good. Though I never actually made it all the way through FF13 so I can't really pin that.

*scratches head* But I still enjoyed your version of Fang. *bites lip* MMnh, anyway.

Is it bad that while reading this, I see lgt and Natsuki? And one of Shiz Fangirls...? Quite an add mix... *laughs* Anyway, as far as technique, I have no comment. It flows nicely.

Going to go peruse the rest of your lovely collection.

K
Baka-Strawberry chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
hey, nice...!

i see that you haven't update this story in a long time..

well, i hope that you will update this because this story is hella interesting XD

looking forward for next chapters! :D
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Eeeeew. Fanboy and a fat one to top it off. By the way, HOW exactly does he intend to get Fang back?
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Something I left out, Light is a better leader (maybe...) then Fang. Also she's better at magic so all she'd probably need to do is stay out of reach, but then that's not how a spar works. But yes a surprise sucker punch would do it.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
By the way, Lightning's great and all, but when it comes to hand-to-hand, Fang is better...Which includes sword versus lance (her only advantage being the gunblade) and has higher health than Lightning (meaning in the real world she'd be able to take a few more hits than Light).
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
nICE!
nomask chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
good story! Too bad you havent updated for a long while. I hope you'll consider finishing this.
Lara Fang chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Hey...nicely done...looking forward to the next chapters
k chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
great story hope you update soon fang punching the creepy stalker in the gut priceless can't wait for the update
ALEXISSA2 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Nice chapter.

Damn, Fang wore a suit (and not in just her undies XD). I'd think Fang is more feminine than Light but that's just me.

Ahhh, so there is a Light stalker and it seemed like he's not giving up easily. Both girls better watch their backs, this guy looked mentally unstable.

More soon please and thanks.
Weiss Rose Schnee chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Yea a update at last. This chapter was very cute with Fang being very polite to Claire um Lightning. Too bad their dinner date was interrupted by a crazy fanboy stalker and I dont blame Fang for being overprotective of Claire. I dont really know what the stalker ment but i can bet whatever he tries Fang isnt going to let him get away with it. I also like that the two are slowely becoming attracted to each other. And that kiss..totally unexpected. I hope things get even better in the next chapter.
Aiden Allard chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
ohhh i wonder what's going to happen next!

lol stalker
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1ยบ review, btches!

Now, THIS was interesting!

Fang looked mighty fine! OO

And LOL at the dinner scene. That douche got PWN3D! LOL But I get a feelin' this ain't the last we'll see of him...Hmmm...Damn stalkers. Gotta hate'im. _

Nice work!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!