Reviews for Better
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 2/12
This was so sad and sweet. I loved that Quinn was the one to get through to her. The irony of the cheerios being the ones to get the most reaction from her is just awesome. Santana showed Rachel a smidge of the sweetness Brittany gets to see.
tohs chapter 1 . 2/2
I swear, I chose the right ship and fandom to be in. *pat myself on the back* LOL. There are so many talented Faberry writers, you included and I can't get over it. You are amazing and this story was just perfection. Faberry is perfect.
faitherz9723 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
okay so first off, i love you and second this is so beautiful it goes on my top 10 fave stories you could really feel the emotions and you don't get that feeling from many stories so excellent job
kyry chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
whoops! what i meant to say, is that was beautiful. it reads like poetry. you are wonderfully descriptive, and paint such a gorgeous picture of these two. thank you (:
Kyry chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Type your review here...
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
That was so beautiful and perfect. Loved every minute of it.
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
kudos!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
hard but one of the most beautiful stories i ever read.
congratulations! :)
Ixiam chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I just... absolutely loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Your Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Please please please write another chapter on this amazing story, Like their first date, them comming out to their parents, their first time sleeping together, their first time getting bullied and the Quinn kicking their ass (who ever it is)
One thing that I would really really REALLY love is if there is a double date (With Santana and Brittany and Rachel and Quinn)
Thank you so much and this is an amazing story. How did you think of it?
Your Biggest Fan
blah.blee.blah chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was beautiful. I don't really have any other words at the moment...
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Aku-Arkaine chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved this story. I've read this while going through a depressing time in my life, and reading how Quinn pulled Rachel back from such darkness made me smile when I needed a smile. Thank you.
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
so. fracking. ADORABLE! thanks so much for sharing this piece. it was an incredible and sweet read!
NeniioN chapter 1 . 9/13/2012