Reviews for Morning's Glory
DurararaFreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wait where's Mikado?!Is he gone? ;A; I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM! DX and at some parts I got kina confused like at the beginning I thought masaomi was in a war or something?!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So Kida missed his meeting with Mikado because of his duties for the yellow scarves?

"he last time this sort of thing happened, it cost him dozens of members and a precious person who, to this day, still holds sway over him and rules his heart in an unforgiving grip. This time, he's made sure it doesn't happen (it'll never happen again, his mind whispers)." Does that mean he lost Mikado because Mikado went away and didnt wait for him? or because something happened to Mikado and he died? Im not sure I got that, but anyway: I think that was a wonderful story! Very sad but good! Poor Kida..x33
melti chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Well written and with a heartbreaking story...I absolutely love this! 3 Angst is my favorite genre for almost anything, and I feel you've hit all the right notes to make me feel so...sad and tingly inside. Beautiful.

I hope you continue writing for this pairing. MSMK needs more love, even in the DRRR! fandom in general haha. (Which reminds me, I need to finish my own ficcage. Darn you plot bunnies distracting me from my WIP's!) XD

Lovely work!
CMSensei chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
aww thats so sad T_T I want something good to happen