Reviews for Clear Skies, Strange Fires
My American Fictionary chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Your insight into the character's moods and motivations actually make it possible for you to write about Takaya, Naoe and a puppy... and not make it a sappy story :-)
animegirl2781 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
luv the story sofar i hope u keep updateing the story beacuse it has a lot potation can't wait till next chappy
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Aww, that was adorable! The thought of Naoe holding a puppy is just too cute. I almost squealed out loud myself _. This is beautifully written too.

Great fic!
promocat chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
very interspective & sweet-loved it!
samuraigrl91 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Aaaaawwwwwwwww! That's the cutest thing i've ever read. A puppy pop out of nowhere after a mission. I really love this one. Excellent work.
Haruna-Hakkai chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Ahaha! That's an unexpected turn of event _ yes, I agree with you that Naoe may probably not one of those dog lovers. On the other hand Takatora is one. Were you hinting on a ChiakiXHaruhie pairing? 0_o

I wonder if you're going to write a sequel to this XD

Oh! How about a strange string of events where small animals just suddenly pops up and became attach to Naoe (much to the rest of the Yashashuus amusement). First it was a puppy that Naoe almost ran over. When Naoe went back home to Kyoto, a fat white cat was adopted by his father and the parents entrusted Naoe to take care of it.

Naoe - why me?

Papa Tachibana - cuz you're the only son I can rely on _

Naoe - But Father, you have two other sons!

Mama Tachibana - ohohoho, now now Yoshiaki. Maybe owning a cute pet will help you find a suitable lady friend, faster.

Naoe - What?

Cat - mew~

Then Naoe returned to Matsumoto and when he arrived at his apartment, there was an injured pigeon at his veranda. After Naoe sent the pigeon/bird/eagle/ whatever to the vet, the bird kept flying back to Naoe as if it wish to be Naoe's 3rd pet XD

2 weeks later.

Takaya and the gang come over for a brief meeting but was surprised to see Naoe's apartment in a mess.

Takaya - what the hell?

Chiaki - ...is that a panda?

Naoe - ...

Panda comfortably eating bamboo next to his master at the dining table.

Haruhie giggled when a group of bunnies hopped around her legs.

Takaya - uh... Naoe? (almost scream when a panther pads its way to him but to the teenager's surprise, the panther is very docile and purring like a spoiled kitty around Takaya)

Chiaki - ...panda?

Naoe - Nagahide, one more time you ask me that and I swear I might do something irresponsible to you...

A polar bear pats its master on the head as if pitying him.