Reviews for The Savage Life
Miss Millie chapter 6 . 8/20
Hello,
I think this is the second or third time I've read this story, just to let you know it is really good,
thanks for the ride.
I hope you are felling much better. I know at times you had to stop writing. thanks for sharing your imagination with us.
G the Headmaster chapter 35 . 5/29
I usually don't like crossover stories. Most of the time I don't know the characters that are not HP ones. This was different however.

Thanks for writing it.

George
G the Headmaster chapter 28 . 5/29
Disney?
G the Headmaster chapter 18 . 5/28
Bad Petunia and good Vernon.
G the Headmaster chapter 13 . 5/28
I have to keep reading to find out why Athena is being mentioned. Is Percy Jackson going to make an appearance?
G the Headmaster chapter 10 . 5/28
Any reason for spelling Erika with a "k"?

That's how we spell our younger daughter's name.
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 5/28
Did the others get big like Harry?
G the Headmaster chapter 3 . 5/28
Many manly hugs for this story!
G the Headmaster chapter 2 . 5/28
Tarzan too?

Will Ham and Monk be fighting?
Will their pets make a appearance?

I love this already!
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 5/28
Are you sure you're not my clone?

I believe I've read every DocSavage book there is. I still have some of them! Can't believe you wrote a Doc Savage Harry Potter crossover.

There goes another night of sleep!
twig1 chapter 13 . 5/12
why is there a Hedwig in chapter 7 and 13
Svenion chapter 28 . 8/4/2014
Why didn't they give the anti AK potion to all the combatants before the battle? Seems like a waste of a good plot device to me
Svenion chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Didn't we already meet Hedwig in chapter 7?
Svenion chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Why haven't there been any Doc Savage movies? First I've heard of this character, but if life to get my hands on some of the comics
Epeefencer chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
I had started out really liking this story, but it is getting to the point of disbelief. Having Hedwig bond with Harry and Ginny was okay, but adding in Neville and Hermione is too much. Add in the total change in the Malfoys and this is getting to be a farce.

I've enjoyed other things written by you but this one is too far out there for me.