Reviews for The Savage Life
Epeefencer chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
I had started out really liking this story, but it is getting to the point of disbelief. Having Hedwig bond with Harry and Ginny was okay, but adding in Neville and Hermione is too much. Add in the total change in the Malfoys and this is getting to be a farce.

I've enjoyed other things written by you but this one is too far out there for me.
Miss Millie chapter 35 . 9/13/2013
Hello,
I didn't review very much too busy reading! Great story!
Will save this one for grand daughters and grand sons!
Got to go check out more H&G stories.
Good luck with your writing you are one of the best!
Miss Millie
Miss Millie chapter 28 . 9/12/2013
Hello,
Why didn't they use the potion that they used before to save from the AK?
It would have saved them. Or vest like Harry's only with the same stuff Doc used to save Lily & Harry when he was a baby? Did I pay attintion?
Love your story any way sorry they died.
Miss Millie
DownInIt chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
What happened to the potion that prevents the killing curse? I would've thought that with them knowing they were going into battle they would've taken it. Could none of them have been brought back to life like James potter was? Just curious.
nightwing27 chapter 29 . 2/4/2012
man deathly hollows part 2 rocks I'm glad snake face and his whore bodies were distory no way no one wants to see the dead bodies of two ugly whores
wizmage chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is just as good as all of your other stories. I read the authors note to your story (The plan) where you said that J.K Rowling had the final say in who got together with who. I have an openion that helps me read and enjoy a lot of fanfiction.

Think of the Harry Potter books as one world out of many. Now think of each Harry Potter fanfic written as a separate universe. With each story written a new universe is created. Sort of strange, but i thought it may help. Just because someone doesn't get paid for there ideas doesn't make there stories any less good or valid.
NvLgNr chapter 35 . 5/29/2011
Nice. Even though I like the original Harry Potter story line, I think this was even better. Your sense of imagination and your creations from your sense of imagination are so great. I wish this wasn't the end. I hope you find more ideas to extend this story.
gennastar chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Why didn't Lily bury HP's daddy before she left Britain?

Did they just leave the body in the cottage after he had been murdered?
ghostchicken chapter 35 . 2/25/2011
WELL DONE! Excellent tale!
Tam1 chapter 32 . 2/17/2011
love the story so far. Can't wait to finish reading it. Just thought i would make a little correction for you. I don't expect you to change it but Canada celebrated its first thanksgiving 43 years before the first one was celebrated in what was now the United States, 1578 verses 1621. Over the years the reason for our thanksgiving has changed and now we have to celebrate the end of harvest. Ours takes place on the 2nd Monday in October as our harvest ends before yours dose.
frodosucks chapter 35 . 1/27/2011
Hi Ollie, another great story put to bed, eh?

I loved the reference of Doc being Tarzans cousin. You were obviously a fan of the Tarzan TV series as well as Doc Savage, Man of Bronze movie. Both played by the same actor, Ron Ely.

The adventures and exploits of the savages had were a good diversion, although I would have liked to know more about the training they recieved. Perhaps, the hand-to-hand combat and more on the wordless and wandless magic. But, that could be left for another story.

All round, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and as always your ending was done with real compassion and love for your characters.

As always, Yours aye, Jacky
Jim Red Hawk chapter 22 . 1/16/2011
"A person hits forty home runs a season, and he is called great. They don't address the fact that they strike out 180 times, to get those 40 Home runs." Harry proclaimed."

I played with a guy like that once in my youth! Every time he got up to da plate, he was swinging for da fence. I wanted everyone to hit singles and doubles! :}

I was not a big hitter. NEVER hit a home run! But, my batting average was high, just hitting those singles & doubles! Best I recall now, it was like 7 or 8 for 10! :)

Course, that was softball & not baseball. But, we had a very good team. The core of the softball team was also the core of our flag football team.

JimS
harrypottergurl10 chapter 20 . 12/27/2010
I love this story so far. I had to print out the first 20 chapters cause I was at a library. That's why I didn't reveiw. Keep up the great work.
NLaddict chapter 35 . 12/12/2010
awe, great ending, i really liked it.
FriendofMolly chapter 35 . 12/12/2010
Ollie,

My love for your stories just keep growing. You have been so prolific, it's hard to imagine what else you may come up with. The Ending? to this was lovely. You tied up so many bows, but left just enough for some future one shots. So I must thank you for giving us your loyal readers another ride of a lifetime. Klingers, A Sasquatch and a Hydra. all together! Oh My! This last chapter was so peaceful, I can just see Doc and Albus fishing off a dock on the Black Lake. Maybe next time they'll feed the Giant Squid, it would be only fair.

Love you,