Reviews for The Ledbury Run
Jarana chapter 3 . 4/26
Okay so "come with me" does not mean "gekommen" the word exists but in not used like this. You can say "jemand ist gekommen" as in "somebody came". The word you wanted to use is "Mitkommen!" or "Komm mit".
Jarana chapter 2 . 4/26
I'm rereading this fic and I don't recall if i already wrote an review but i thought i would let you know that "Anschlag dort" does not mean "stop right there". "Stehen bleiben!" or "Keinen Schritt weiter" or a simple "Stop" are more like it

Have a wonderful day!
The Hope Lions chapter 9 . 3/23
Nice little story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2017
This is really good! I love stories where they're back in England and they're still a little extraordinary to everyone else, by accident or by design. Really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing it!
Dwarrior chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Brilliant, absolutely amazingly awesome story. WOW. I cannot wait to see what else you've come up with. Keep up the great work...
Quihi chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
Oh, I like this story! It gives Peter and Edmund a nice (well, not so nice for them, but nice for us readers) adventure after they return from Narnia. I think you have a good plot. You captured their personalities pretty well and have a nice balance of them remembering Narnia but being able to move on in life and be normal. Great job!
Cyn2K chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Very well done story - well plotted, good characterizations, and very in line with their characters in the novels.
I'm sorry at the loss of Pieter, but not entirely surprised. It would have been nice to redeem him somehow as well. On the other hand, it's also critical to understand where despair can lead.

Nicely done, and thank you for sharing.
Linorien chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Wow. That was a very cool little tale. I enjoyed reading it. Pieter was a well written character and I think Ed's epihany on the bench was perfect and spot on. Nicely done.
Lynse chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
This was a lovely ending, this last little bit. Very true to the books. I was looking for a good 'Pevensies back in England' story, and I quite appreciate finding this one, so thank you for writing it! You did an excellent job with characterization and setting and the lot.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
A very sweet and realistic story :) loved your line, that earth is actually Narnia too, and God is constantly with us, we just need to see it and be open to it. Thanks for writing this.
Allie Danger chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
I LOOOOVEEEDDDD ITTT
you really got my attention
i was so shocked!
this is an amazing story
i loved it

i loved it
it would have been awesome to see lucy and susan's point of view about what happened to edmund, but i still loved it

AMAZING!
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Amazing first chapter
The elusive shadow chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
You really managed to catch the feel of english boarding school and the british culture and feeling of war in this little story.
The plot was also perfect, exciting by how unpredictable it was and not too large and complicated and very realistic.
Debate4life chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
A very good story. I do regret the end for the German though. But...the story somehow rang more true to me because all didn't end in sunshine and roses.
OlaNaTungee chapter 2 . 2/4/2012