Reviews for Sea Glass
Person73 chapter 24 . 11/26
I loved this!
so touching and heart warming.
20 out of 10
Person73 chapter 23 . 11/26
you should write a book, love your writing
Person73 chapter 3 . 11/25
I agree lovvveeee mocking Jay
tangents chapter 1 . 8/22
I really like this so far! More specifically, I really like Annie's characterization - onto the next chapter :)
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
Really well written story, if a bit rushed at the end.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
Yay! this was really beautiful. you're an amazing writer, honestly
Addictedtoscifi chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
I still can't believe all that's happened since the beginning of the book series. After watching Catching Fire the movie and seeing Finnick and a glimpse of Annie, I'm dreading what will happen in Mockingjay...but everything has to happen eventually... I've always wanted to read a Finnick-Annie centered story (as much as I love Katniss and Peeta), and this is the perfect one. You were able to capture the most heartbreaking and terrifying moments in this story, it's just amazing.
HauntedSilver chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
To be honest, I hate it when people name their son after Finnick. I'm sorry, but I really do. (But I'm against people naming their kids after themselves, in general.)

Anyway, I really loved how you showed that Annie isn't a great mother because it's so realistic. I loved how you wrote about the shame she felt because of it. I'm glad that you showed raising her son would be hard, even with her mother's help, because everyone is so damaged. I loved that you spoke of how much Annie misses Finnick.

"Finnick's promise suddenly runs across my mind. I'll always come back. Even though he didn't come back from the Capitol three long years ago, I still feel like he hasn't broken his promise. Finnick, even in death, never breaks his promises."

That part made me want to cry the most.

unrelatedtalking chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
You made me cry :'( Great story. My heart died a little.
HauntedSilver chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Your brilliance at writing nightmares never ceases to amaze me. They get across what the character is thinking and feeling while awake, and are surreal enough to be a dream. Most notably, they're DISTURBING. The sort of nightmares that I imagine the Victors getting. The kind that do leave you in a cold sweat.

I can't believe Annie got drunk! I get missing Finnick, but still. Haha.

Looking forward to more of Annie growing back with her mother. And Finnick's return, of course.

fifiswims chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Beautiful.
HauntedSilver chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
Haha Finnick. His vanity jokes never get old.

The Finie was really cute and funny until the nightmare part. That dream...you wrote it really well, I was pretty disturbed. Not as disturbed as Annie, clearly, but still pretty bad. Kudos to you.

Aw, Annie. Her mother better turn around soon.

The last line gave me chills. Didn't Annie once say she never broke promises? And then she did.

HauntedSilver chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Noooo! Poor Annie :( That must have been so hard to write! And the idea of a specialized bomb that only goes off when triggered by a certain person was a really good idea. Where do you come up with this stuff?

That was a cute scene with Tally. I was really looking forward to their friendship, but then she died, so...

Love it anyway!

HauntedSilver chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Yeah, an explicit scene wouldn't really work with them. I picture Annie being really innocent, and Finnick not wanting to do that with her until they're married. But still, how else will Finnick distract her? ;)

Anyway, I loved the scene. You write Finnick really well, and I like your version of Annie.

HauntedSilver chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
Unstable Annie was awesome in this chapter! And Finnick...how can anyone not fall in love with Finnick?

The voices thing? Great plot twist!

Not much to say today, but that was a great chapter!