Reviews for Grown Empires Don't Climb Trees
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I. Love. This. Story. Period. It made me laugh at the last part, because "Sodding firecrackers" is the best concluding line EVER.
Fuusaki chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I like your writing style in this a lot! :D The language you use captures the atmosphere perfectly. The imagery your words created was very vivid and I absolutely loved reading this. Thank you so much for writing it!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was perfect. You captured them both perfectly and the writing was witty and well done!
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love the way this is written. It could have gone on much longer and I'd have enjoyed it to no end.

Hong Kong and England's interaction in this is fantastic. I like that you've shown Hong Kong with more personality than people usually give him. He's reserved, not unemotional, but that's just my opinion I guess.

Anyway, fantastic job!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aw, that was a delight to read! Colonial!England is always a treat.
Nerica chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
So very cute. And the description, the mood is very nice too :]

Thanks for sharing
saltwater songs chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
JUST TOO CUTE. Loved it! :D I really love familial love between England and Hong Kong, ahh.

This was really well written. You're a great writer! :) Great job!
blacksugarbomb chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
As a Hong Konger, I completely approve of your Hong Kong. :) TOO CUTE TO RESIST IN ANYWAY. And firecrackers. 3 Loved it! You should write more England and Hong Kong. :)
Nagi chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
this was adorable! 3

i love hong kong, and especially in stories where england plays the role of doting dad :D

i hope you write more about them!

you definitely write hong kong wonderfully!
webcomix chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
OH SO CUTE

I'm just a sucker for anything about England and my hometown, especially fluff. Don't worry about your writing of HK, he was perfectly adorable and mischievous, just how I like him.
JustDrinkTea chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Ok. Best thing I've read in a while. Though it wasn't eventful, it was definitely cute and sweet and all things good. And don't worry about whether or not Hong Kong was in character or not, because he was perfect _ this story is an instant fave.
Save the Rave chapter 1 . 9/6/2010