Reviews for It Takes A Village
Suealpacamama chapter 1 . 8/22
I will NEVER look at chicken broth in the same way again! thank you, very much ;)
sanzohiryuu chapter 1 . 8/20
john was a soldier doctor. of course he thought of strangling someone at one point
C. Mechayoshi chapter 1 . 7/30
Lol. Great story. I also like how it only seemed modern at the end.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow, I don't know who's worse: Howl, who wants to be pampered every which way, or Sherlock who refuses everything. Great story and great humor! Sherlock's enthusiasm for bombs and lack of for "chicken sweat" is alarming. I really wish there was a sequel.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
The shock blanket was a great touch
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Carol Molliniere chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Fantastic. XD
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Poor John... I feel for him, I really do
duorock chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
:D good one! john's definitely in for a tough time!
Seaside Fantasies chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
"I did not faint, I sat down unexpectedly."

Of course this whole fic was absolutely brilliant, but that line was probably the one that made me laugh the hardest. It's just hilarious to see John trying to deal with stubborn, sick Sherlock and trying so hard to not flip his shit on him.
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
"I did not faint, I sat down unexpectedly." That, my friend, was brilliant. Actually, the whole thing was brilliant but that one line made it for me. :)
Some Kind of Sin chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I loved this!
You've nailed the interplay of Sherlock's testiness and John's grumbling but nurturing responses down pat. Very realistic and loads of fun. Especially loved the text from Mycroft at the end. I could almost lose myself in this story and pretend I was watching an episode.
Well done, well done.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
At least Myc sent the good stuff. You have a wicked sense of humor. Well done.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
lol nice :)
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw... helpful Mycroft and Lestrade.