Reviews for It Takes A Village
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 5/12
Poor John... I feel for him, I really do
duorock chapter 1 . 3/21
:D good one! john's definitely in for a tough time!
Seaside Fantasies chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
"I did not faint, I sat down unexpectedly."

Of course this whole fic was absolutely brilliant, but that line was probably the one that made me laugh the hardest. It's just hilarious to see John trying to deal with stubborn, sick Sherlock and trying so hard to not flip his shit on him.
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
"I did not faint, I sat down unexpectedly." That, my friend, was brilliant. Actually, the whole thing was brilliant but that one line made it for me. :)
Some Kind of Sin chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I loved this!
You've nailed the interplay of Sherlock's testiness and John's grumbling but nurturing responses down pat. Very realistic and loads of fun. Especially loved the text from Mycroft at the end. I could almost lose myself in this story and pretend I was watching an episode.
Well done, well done.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
At least Myc sent the good stuff. You have a wicked sense of humor. Well done.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
lol nice :)
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw... helpful Mycroft and Lestrade.
Edhla chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Wonderfully written whump, with some hilarious dialogue, and so very in character. Enjoyed this one xx
candycrazy12346 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
It's difficult to find good quality Sherlock fics, simply because there are so many overall that it's difficult to sort through. Many of the good ones are really long as well, so finding a well written, in character, not novel length Sherlock fanfiction in a rare jewel, and I'm happy to count this one as one of the best. It has a simple plot, but it seems exactly like how this would go in show, and mode fluff come out of my ears. Really happy to have read it .
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I love that Mycroft sent the pumpkin curry soup and John's two double-takes. Cute :-)
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Haha! That was great! I loved the dialogue and I loved Mycroft's text at the end!
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
It took a but for me to get the village thing, but I guess I understand. All of Sherlocks people sans showed up to see him. His little Sherlock village.
Yeah. John'll need that scotch.
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That's hilarious.
"What are you doing up! Back to the sofa or off to bed!" "No it bloody isn't and drink that damned tea!" John shouted from the kitchen.

Why is this so funny? Brilliant job.
patternleap chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Mycroft knows these things, John.