Reviews for Babylon 5: A new beginning
Difdi chapter 7 . 8/14
Oh, the first time one of the Army Rangers shouts that new motto at a Minbari, there is going to be TROUBLE.

Yeah, the Minbari probably don't speak English...but once their intel guys translate it...
Difdi chapter 6 . 8/14
You have a typo in this chapter.

You described each Mark II GOD satellite as having 200 missiles each. Immdiately after that, you described each satellite launching "600 hundred" missiles.

600 hundred missiles is 60 thousand missiles. So which is it, 200 missiles or 60,000?
Istariol chapter 10 . 8/13
You know i still believe in another update for this Story!

PLEEEEEEEASEEEEE don't disappoint me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Great story but are you going finish this or not?
cyberlegend chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Your Pythia incident is believable and honestly I like better than the original
cyberlegend chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. You did a good job of presenting a lot of information without making it seem like a info dump
cyberlegend chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Interesting intro, looking forward to reading the rest
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Well you going to continue this story?
Darkcrest27 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
very interesting story so far looking forward to seeing future chapters
skarosianlifeform chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I like the fic, but I'm not sure to understand something right : is EA really ready to use motherships WITH 32000 CIVILIANS ABOARD to fight on frontlines (if necessary) ?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
The Shadows were correct it seems, the Minbari in peace have grown decadent on their throne. Without conflict they have for the last thousand years failed to evolve. They are a stagnant society, both technologically and culturally. So weak were they and read to mallow in peace that they forgot the lesson all must learn to survive;

'To maintain peace one must prepare for war' or 'Peace is merely preparing for war'

Both of which the Minbari fail spectacularly in.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Delenn, why is she always so annoying? Can't she simply be assassinated after issuing the cast for declaring war?
chain.reader chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
very good, hope it continues.
chain.reader chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
You certainly have a gift for writing space battles, awesome work.
Don-Jam chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
You have a very good plot and there are lots of things I like about this story, but, and I hate to say have to say this, Beta! Beta! Beta! You need one, badly.