Reviews for Babylon 5: A new beginning
romanhellhound chapter 10 . 1/25
I have to say I hate cliffhangers like this but damn it was a good ride reading the story you have here. Hope to someday see it finished.
mh chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
i am still holding on to the hope that you will someday update this story even after 2 years .i still come back and reread this story every once in a is by far the best babylon 5 fanfiction i have ever had the pleasure of reading and it is a shame that it stopped here
Nemo Blank chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Some of your ideas about military production are a bit demented. You know that its all turning to crap when someone says, 'We could do both!"
osito chapter 9 . 3/23/2016
Hey man-

I am a huge fan of your writing. Love this story and still hoping that you will update soon. I hope you are well and will continue your stories. I really want to found out how this all plays out, and especially the minbari's reaction to the nova III coming into the fight.
Ben chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Although I strongly suspect this fic is dead, I still want to state that I enjoyed it immensely. Well executed and thought out plot. Also, nice to see a story that doesn't hinge on character shields.
Difdi chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Oh, the first time one of the Army Rangers shouts that new motto at a Minbari, there is going to be TROUBLE.

Yeah, the Minbari probably don't speak English...but once their intel guys translate it...
Difdi chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
You have a typo in this chapter.

You described each Mark II GOD satellite as having 200 missiles each. Immdiately after that, you described each satellite launching "600 hundred" missiles.

600 hundred missiles is 60 thousand missiles. So which is it, 200 missiles or 60,000?
Istariol chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
You know i still believe in another update for this Story!

PLEEEEEEEASEEEEE don't disappoint me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Great story but are you going finish this or not?
cyberlegend chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Your Pythia incident is believable and honestly I like better than the original
cyberlegend chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. You did a good job of presenting a lot of information without making it seem like a info dump
cyberlegend chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Interesting intro, looking forward to reading the rest
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Well you going to continue this story?
Darkcrest27 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
very interesting story so far looking forward to seeing future chapters
skarosianlifeform chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I like the fic, but I'm not sure to understand something right : is EA really ready to use motherships WITH 32000 CIVILIANS ABOARD to fight on frontlines (if necessary) ?