Reviews for Babylon 5: A new beginning
maddenjim chapter 1 . 52m ago
Fantastic story so far, please super please continue this incredible reimagining of the Babylon5 slugfest. Gropos rule
Illuviar chapter 10 . 3/18
Excellent story! Well done combat!
WBH21C chapter 10 . 2/3
So very well done!
JonnyG chapter 10 . 1/31
Please try to update soon.
The Lone Courier of XCOM chapter 10 . 1/22
Please continue this.
Supreme Commander chapter 1 . 1/17
nicely done
Nemo Blank chapter 10 . 1/12
Great story! Nothing stops a bully like a good punch in the nose, and the Mimbari by opening gunports and directing emp levels of energy at human ships showed their true nature early on. I would love to see the reaction to the raid, especially among the Mimbari civilians. Unless the council is purely despotic they will feel the pressure of civilian fear. The people of a really arrogant power, unused to attack, will blow things way out of proportion and see human ships in the sky everywhere. The message was a good touch and would cause much dissension.
OMAC001 chapter 10 . 1/7
So this won't be an entirely defensive war for the humans...GOOD! That and the lack of Minbari losses always bugged me in canon. I hope to hear more from you soon.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Ok first of all Freebabylon5. Second interestng love to read what happens next. Want more want more.
anon chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I thought this was dead .
Wow.
Again , I like the way you write the Grey Council ,
and continue to wonder about what
the EA diplomats are trying to convince the Centauri and so on of .
I mean , it looks increasingly like the Minbari set up
the EA , and had a couple of fleets on standby to invade before
contact was made (even though that actually isn't true it could look true).
Nice update though .
Lonewolf1701 chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Good chapter! Like the bluff aspect by the humans and the internal politics of the Grey Council. Looking forward to future chapters.
thunder18 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Great chapter Update soon
DW3321 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Another excellent chapter but I would like to see some the views of outsiders on the war i.e. the members of the league, not league, Vorlons and Shadows etc.
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
I'm practically dancing in place right now. Loving the logistics of the battle, though I would probably be a grunt in battle. Sparing the colony was the right thing to do though I'm more of a Rod of God person and nuke em' from orbit type of person.

More reactions from the Grey (idiot) council please..as well as the reactions from the Minbari public at such a deep strike into their territory. The difference between them and us is that we spared their colonists lives ONCE.

Go Nemesis! Just hoping that once the war is over there is none of that xeno loving going on, in the B5 universe all of these xenos are backstabbers and false friends.

More please.