Reviews for Babylon 5: A new beginning
Good Story, shame it is abandoned!
Jetzul chapter 1 . 4/13
Okay this fanfiction is seriously impressive. It's feels good to finally find a fanfic where Humanity, while still holding a huge disadvantage against the Minbari, is still able to hold its own. Thanks.
I also really like the play on psychological warfare you used in the last chapter, since it reminds us that there is so much more o war than just shooting guns.
Though I'm a bit confused, hasn't the Grey Council ordered the complete extermination of Humanity? Why aren't the Minbari using orbital bombardment on Vega?

Last question, do you intend on updating this? Cause I saw the forums, and people have been taking part in them recently, and I was curious to know if you were planning on continuing with this fanfic.

I'm honestly hoping to see more of this!

Jetzul
romanhellhound chapter 10 . 1/25
I have to say I hate cliffhangers like this but damn it was a good ride reading the story you have here. Hope to someday see it finished.
mh chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
i am still holding on to the hope that you will someday update this story even after 2 years .i still come back and reread this story every once in a is by far the best babylon 5 fanfiction i have ever had the pleasure of reading and it is a shame that it stopped here
Nemo Blank chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Some of your ideas about military production are a bit demented. You know that its all turning to crap when someone says, 'We could do both!"
osito chapter 9 . 3/23/2016
Hey man-

I am a huge fan of your writing. Love this story and still hoping that you will update soon. I hope you are well and will continue your stories. I really want to found out how this all plays out, and especially the minbari's reaction to the nova III coming into the fight.
Ben chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Although I strongly suspect this fic is dead, I still want to state that I enjoyed it immensely. Well executed and thought out plot. Also, nice to see a story that doesn't hinge on character shields.
Difdi chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Oh, the first time one of the Army Rangers shouts that new motto at a Minbari, there is going to be TROUBLE.

Yeah, the Minbari probably don't speak English...but once their intel guys translate it...
Difdi chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
You have a typo in this chapter.

You described each Mark II GOD satellite as having 200 missiles each. Immdiately after that, you described each satellite launching "600 hundred" missiles.

600 hundred missiles is 60 thousand missiles. So which is it, 200 missiles or 60,000?
Istariol chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
You know i still believe in another update for this Story!

PLEEEEEEEASEEEEE don't disappoint me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Great story but are you going finish this or not?
cyberlegend chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Your Pythia incident is believable and honestly I like better than the original
cyberlegend chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. You did a good job of presenting a lot of information without making it seem like a info dump
cyberlegend chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Interesting intro, looking forward to reading the rest
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Well you going to continue this story?