Reviews for From the Ashes
smut1956 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Two out of three really work for me, the passing reference is fine but the real power comes from Mac and Stella. You know she hated to lean on Mac but realizes that he needs to be there for her.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
Catulicious chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
great start,

cant wait for next chapter, and please dont let Stella fall for the fireman! lol
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hello :) Sorry this is a little delayed. It was great to see another NY story from you! I'm hoping you may have some more tucked away on your old laptop :) I really enjoy how you write these characters. Interesting to see the fire returned to; I never thought it was done justice to on the show just what impact this would have had on STella, to lose everything she owned. I hadn't ever made the connection with Brendan either so that was well done. I liked how you wrote him, making him much more dimensional than he appeared on the show. Loved Mac's appearance at the hotel and that Stella had called him and takes him up on the offer. Loved the ending also, perfect, that they care so much about each other but can still tease and understand.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awww...poor Stella. I'd be in shock too...probably tears though. A fire would be one of the worst ways to lose everything you own. :o(

Now I'm curious about where this is going... ;o)

LOVE IT! More please!