Reviews for Talk of Tomatoes
steelgray chapter 7 . 1/11
Really cute and Lovino-y. Loved it!
AmmyChey3X chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Romano's diary (I mean journal) was amazing! :D :D His thoughts on everyone and everything (and especially Spain) was hilarious! I especially loved any of Romano's mentions of his brother and also the scene where Prussia was chasing him around naked and trying to get Romano to call him "big brother" - I can totally imagine Norway doing that to Iceland when drunk! :D
AHHHHHHHH chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
IM SQUEALING AT 1:23 AM OMG THAT WAS PERFECT
Nimbo Blanco chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I really liked this story, you make me laugh like crazy asfddaskjfn
Im even translating this into spanish on my notebook
I need my cousin to read this so I can talk of this awesome story with someone omgomgogmogmasdfaf
lulu422 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Awwwww, I loved it. SUPER CUTE.! I feel like you were spot on with lovi's character. SUPERB JOB!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Lol, that one "Bastard" amongst all the other "Fuck you"'s
Phelgebor chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Awesome story!
Grey Seas chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Eheh, is there a max on how happy one fic can make you. If so, I breached that a looooong time ago! Thank you- this was beautifully done, and I loved it!
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I'll take this time to say I absolutely LOVE how you write Lovino
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
aww it's too cute for my own good
hoLLic149 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
OMG. The amount of laughter you spiked from me with this fic is, so far, unrivaled. Romano is one of the funniest beings I've ever come to know of, seriously. That ending was so fluff-tastic, too. (ha-ha... see how I made a little portmanteau there... okay I'll stop now) *adds story to favorites*
SerpentAzura chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Well. That was pretty straightforward.
AND I DIED OF DA FLUFF HAHA NOT REALLY THEN WHO WOULD BE (randomly) FAVOURITING AMAZING AUTHORS LIKE YOU
This Awesome. You can call it Prussia Awesome, but for me, awesome is fics like this. .
Apanovi chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I'm so fucking happy I piss rainbows.

epic :DD
The way you write Romano, is hilarious, I could totally see him writing this, the little Tsundere he is. And Spain is cuute. I've only read the 1st Chapter and I already love this story.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
This was fucking adorable! One of My favorites for sure.
Lightbow chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Holy christ on a pony...I died. Oh, and Romano is a boss.
Nuff said