Reviews for Elf Dawned Book 2: By Fate
TropicalRemix chapter 12 . 4/24
i hope you continue this story. I want to see what happens next and what the letter meant.
SailorMoon489 chapter 1 . 2/22
i know its been like two years since you last updated but i was secretly hoping that you would make a comeback and finish this story. I've been reading and rereading Book 1 and Book 2 a lot lately. This story is one of my all time favorites!
MissTexMex chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
I need more! I'm so glad she remembers now. And that she has forgiven him of course. Please update soon.
shields07 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
So I found this story & I have to say I'm pretty hooked. I will be following so I can keep up! Love this story!
vitaninicoleyahoo.com chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
i loved the first book and im lovin the second but ive read up till theirs no more to read :( please please update soon i really would love to read the rest of the story and find out how it all ends and everything
JaiDaw chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
wow, I can't wait until the next chapter, hopefully you get the right inspiration and meet the goals you set for yourself so we can all enjoy another of your chapters.
sailormoon0630 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
What a way to kill the mood, it was going so good til Serena said "The footage was wrong". Hopefully the next chapter will have alot more loving from those two.
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Yay for this chapter, update soon!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Keep it coming.
SailorMoon489 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
I have been waiting SO LONG for this chapter... And the wait was totally worth it!
KageNoNeko chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
I found these chapters that I read today to be very interesting.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Keep it coming.
SailorMoon489 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Love it! But im a little confused and i'm sorry to ask but what was the first part thyst forgot to tell?

Update soon please!

SailorMoon489
reereeree chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I've just read these book 1 and 2...Wow, it's very very interesting! So original and dramatic, I can't wait to see what happens next.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 10 . 7/21/2012