Reviews for A Kiss is Just a Kiss
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
SO Good. Did you know, that you have become one of my very favorite people? Thank you for being so very fabulous. :D
Athena64 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I thoroughly loved it! Well done! And the characters are true too... it could happen like that... too bad the writers of the show haven't written something like that yet!
Queequegg chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Wow! I just read this whole darn thing in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. Even though it was late and I was exhausted, I just had to see how it ended. And since I loved it so much, I thought it only polite to hop on again this morning and give a review.

You are officially the pro at drawing out the sexual tension and making them work for it. I loved how their relationship slowly progressed and they didn't just kiss, confess their love and then hop in the sack! And seriously; Marshall has the patience of a saint! ;)

Kudos to you and thanks for the read!
Husky2014 chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
loved it!
Kaslyna chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Te quiero literally means 'I want you' and te amo is Spanish too. Beautiful story. I have another way to say 'I love you': daisuki. It's Japanese.
zebraboymom chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Loved this story so much. You captured the romance that I think lies in Marshall perfectly. I saw there is a sequel and I can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing your obvious talent for writing.
merciki chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
I just love this story, and the sequel :) Masterpiece :)
crazeeria chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Oh my gosh, this may be my very favorite IPS story! I wish this was the show. It incredibly perfect! 3 3 3 it
kat chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
I loved your story "A Kiss", I would have loved to have that play out on the screen. It was actually a perfect way to "break" Mary of her bad relationship habits and would make Marshall completely different than the rest. It was such a great slow build he got under her guard.

Wonderful job, thank you!
ladybrin chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Oh my goodness- thisis one of my VERY favorite IPS fanfics EVER!1- please write more- I can't wait-
Yogi Dee chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Sweet! She finally did it! I love it. I love that he asked her to say it, and that she finally could. That, and everything else about this story was perfect. I know I've said it before, but I love it!
Yogi Dee chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Oooooooh! Nice! She's "dating" Marshall...and she likes it! (duh). Holding hands and kisses. Very sweet, and about time! Are the writers at USA trying to give me an anyeurism? And he sees her naked! Love it! And interested! I hope he finally gets the girl!
Yogi Dee chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Haha! Brandi caught them! Yeah. Go, girl, though. She finally made Mary understand some important things. Good for her. Mary's jealous, and I love it! Finally a little hope for Marshall. Poor boy needs it!
Yogi Dee chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Poor Danny. And Marshall. And Mary. Very realistic and appropriate, given Mary's current view on men (in the show). Very, VERY Marshall. (if that makes sense). Still loving it!
Yogi Dee chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Oooh! Ninja Marshall! I like it. Very...telling of things to come, hopefully. I loved it!