Reviews for Child Soldier
Shortchannel4 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Interesting story
Elemental Queen chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Oh my gosh, PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEE. D: I must read more. Don't disappoint new and old readers! (im new :D)
AsatorPrime chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Just read Dr B and now this awesome story. Hope you write more on this one soon.
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
I sense a foreboding...the climax is coming.

Keep up the great work!
Wraith Five chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
well written, and a nice action scene! I really like your version of samus' history on Zebes, i think its better than what they showed in the manga!

Can barely wait for the next chapter!

Mr. Gasbomb
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
At least Samus was able to make some of the little bastards pay for what they did. And Bamy's legacy will forever live on in her, and all thos she saves.

Keep up the great work!
Sparty the Bold chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Samus, even at this age, is one tough little cookie. I'm surprised that you chose her arm as the place where they implanted the battle suit technology (I'm assuming that's what happened here). Well...what if she loses that arm? Then she's up a creek without a paddle. Okay, so if she was hurt enough in the first place to the point where she would lose an arm, the situation was already pretty bad, but you'd think the Chozo suit technology would be better suited somewhere in her chest cavity or somewhere on her torso in general. Maybe even in her head.

But this chapter was great for the conversations about looking to the future that you placed into it. It's funny how practical Samus is, but the Chozo prove to be even more so. Writing messages in stone...and why? Because a computer breaks and stones last, silly. Duh.

LOL. I like the thought you've put into this. Looking forward to more.

-Sparty
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
...um, wow. Talk about thorough. Are those lizards really THAT dangerous?

Keep upthe great work!
AwesomeTorchic chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
I love this story!
Davin Sunrider chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
This will unfortunately be a bit shorter than I would like, since I'm on my way out of the house right now.

Anyway, I'm really liking this story. The second half of this chapter is the highlight for me so far; it's kind of disturbing to see a small child enjoying something like that, but you can really see Samus' character here, sort of the seed of who she's going to become when she grows up. Very well done.
Sparty the Bold chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Samus is a brutal little girl! I almost feel bad for the little flying Salamander. But she's just following orders, eh?

I think you're doing a great job of showing us just how dangerous the environment is that she's growing up in. It's a wonder that the Chozo even let her out of the settlement at all. She's gotta grow up to be the toughest lady alive somehow, right?

I caught one little error here: "Samus, you know that none of these are inhabitable."

When Old Bird was talking about the planets in the planetarium, I think he meant to say that none of them were habitable, not inhabitable. It's the only thing I caught though, so the rest is spot on still.

-Sparty
GDeacur chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Nice... I'll be reading this one as well. Your description of the planet's harsh beauty is very convincing. Not too many words, not too few. The same with Samus herself; she acts as I imagine a little girl could/would. Her first meeting with Old Bird seemed a little over paced, though. "Hi Samus, start shooting"... ah, didn't seem quite right.
Beware the Dragon chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Hi!

I like this story. It's detailed and well written. But, perhaps I'll need to delve into the Metroid story in order to familiarise myself with these characters. Anyway, it's good and I'm curious as to where this is going. Keep going!

-Poor Donkey
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
The entry of the suit. And Samus being cute. I can envision it perfectly. And I really feel sorry for the kid having to give that up to be the badass she becomes.

Keep up the great work.
Sparty the Bold chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Creatures crumbling into dust? Sounds pretty familiar to me...

I felt bad for Samus having to sit there in the middle of all that arguing. I can see the schism between the individual Chozos on how they each think Samus should be raised, and it makes for an engaging plot point, methinks.