Reviews for How Far
ShadowMSXGrafx chapter 1 . 7/10
Shadows
Cal reflector chapter 19 . 6/24
I think this chapter was the first time I was fully impressed by the geopolitical earthquake Guy and Natalia's engagement caused. Marriage diplomacy was common throughout history and fiction, but far more often among neutrals, allies, and relations, not bitter enemies with directly conflicting interests. I picture how those in positions of power, the CIA, the KGB, the generals, would react if a Kennedy gal got engaged to a nephew of a Soviet premier during the height of the Cold War. With much hostility and skepticism, disgust even. Or, a stronger example, a Catholic Habsburg Princess marrying a Protestant Prince at the end of the calamitous Thirty Years War... for love no less. I didn't appreciate that angle before as much as I do now.

Although it's taking a long time, this is one of very few romances in which falling in love and becoming a couple is not the end. In the decades that follow the honeymoon it cannot be all kisses and roses; couples disagree and fight. Well done.
I LOVE IT!
YAAAASSSS MORE CHAPTERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS FIC IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND YOUR WRITING STYLE HAS IMPROVED SO MUCH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL WRITING CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY SO THANK U, I MEAN IT! I LOVE NATALIAxGUY SO MUCH *-*/
Reda chapter 19 . 6/22
Awwww they're so cute and I love this so much and I get so happy anytime you post a new chapter. I'm just always surprised - delightfully surprised - whenever it hits my email. Gosh. I love how quickly they got over their little spat. And it's so funny how Natalia jumped to business because she had an idea in the middle of an intimate moment. Her mind really is always racing. Ah ~ heeeey can't wait for more. Update when you can. Your writing has always hooked me and no matter what other fandoms I hop into, I always love reading this.
Minigamer chapter 19 . 6/21
Omg! I am so glad you updated this story! I like how we see thats Guy and Natalia's relationship is not all lovey dovey and they just experienced their first fight and made up aswell, Natalia can be really stubborn so I am glad she didnt continue being irritated at Guy. Cant wait to figure out who is responsible for the rumors and the attack, glad you didnt give up on this story!
n00dl3gal chapter 18 . 3/15
This updated on my 21st birthday. One of my favorite fics of all time.
Somehow it got lost in my inbox.
DAMMIT.
But I've read it now, and even though I haven't touch TotA in years, it's lovely to return to the newlyweds. I always had a soft spot for this couple. Lovely as always.
Reda chapter 18 . 3/7
Eeeeeeee you updated. omigosh yay. I danced around so excited when I saw this. oh man. and it's still great and I don't even have to re read it to remember what was going on (I did anyway of course). Just. Yay. I forgot how much I loved these two and loved this series in general but your telling of the world and the characters is so beautiful and so polished. I melt in happiness. ahHope life is going well for you. Keep writing!
Guest c chapter 18 . 2/26
Thank you for updating this fic! I was so happy when I saw that it was updated :D I hope things have been well for you c:
WildfireDreams chapter 18 . 2/23
Worth the wait cannot wait to read more!
Mr.88 chapter 18 . 2/22
Holy cow, you're back! I have to tell you I'm ecstatic that you've decided to continue this story. I have to say it's probably my favorite Tales of the Abyss story on here and I hope this means you're going to continue with it some more.

As for the chapter, I found it balanced the cute newlywed life with the intrigue, though I have to admit I thought there'd be last minute shenanigans to threaten Guy's life on the wedding night. Still, with this new chapter you've proven you still got an excellent grasp of Guy and Nathalie. Still loving the banter.

Well, hope to see another chapter from you soon.
Sheena Kushiashi chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
I've just revisited this story since the last time you've updated and I must say that this is the best story I've read in a very long time, fanfiction or otherwise. Such an intricate and well written plot should he awarded if only there was such a thing for fanfictions. I do hope you'll continue though, as I've been getting quite curious about the attempts on Guy and Natalia's lives. Especially since it's been a few chapters since it was last addressed. Please keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
I just read all the chapters of this wonderful fic in one go because I just could not put it down. This is by far the best Guy/Natalia story I've ever read. Sadly, it seems to be discontinued, but I'll gladly wait if you do decide to update again c:
Arrowhead Sn chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Do you know how much of a talented writer you are? This'd better be continued now...
valenfour chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
AHHHH WHY IT HAS TO STOP THEREEEEEEE?!
MAN, THIS STORY IS SO GOOD I KEEP GOING BACK TO READ AND REREAD!
PLEAAAASSEEE UPDATE AGAIN! DONT ABANDON US!