Reviews for How Far
manouchan chapter 16 . 2/16
Wait I can't be finished already. Please ple as e update this soon this is a amazing! I have to read more, You just made me a fan of guy/natalia.
manouchan chapter 7 . 2/16
Ok so I have read 7 chapters straight and I really have to review this fic. This is my first guy/natalia fic that I've read and u dint regret it! You have kept evryone in character and your writing style has kept me reading and it like 6 am and I have not gone to bed because of this fic! I love it! This is very entertaining to read and I can actually see this happen post abyss. Please keep up the great work.
DreamWrite chapter 10 . 1/29
The whole Jade part is making my stomach hurt. If my vocal cords break from all my laughing, I blame you ;)
I'm a little curious to know what's going on with Luke? His situation sounds very interesting, I want to know more (I still have the remaining chapters to read though).
DreamWrite chapter 7 . 1/29
Hahahaha - I'm just wondering, did you make a Roman reference with Luke? I was dying when he pointed his thumb down :) The characterization since chapter one is also beautiful and feels perfectly natural (and I love how you incorporate more history to each character. The little details are bold and great). Even the original characters are fleshed out and feel very real.
I especially enjoyed Guy's meeting with Peony. I chose the right time to read this. Thank god, they would call the cops on me for showing so much emotion. "The world's most inappropriate uncles." Oh my stomach is in pain... And even Murton! Poor Guy hahahah
DreamWrite chapter 5 . 1/29
Ok. I really really like you. Your writing is absolutely wonderful and it made me smile! I was honestly not expecting such a marvelous FanFiction. In this chapter, I kept wondering "What the heck happened to his phobia"? and the way you ended it not only answered my question, but just filled me with so much happiness and made me squeal hahahaha. You have a great style that really keeps the reader on their toes. :)
PS: I really had to say this, which is why I finally made a FanFiction account lol . Great work!
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 16 . 1/4
This is too beautiful! (Even more so that my sister's getting married soon and I have my own speccial someone. It's like my sister and her fiance are Guy and Natalia and me and my Ryan-kun are Luke and Tear (minus the sex thing - still a virgin over here)) Ah! Look at that! You made me go and share personal stuff - how dare you?! I should beat you for that! *huff* Anyways, this fic is beautiful I somehow managed to read it all in two nights. (I don't care what the clock says -is it's not morning until I wake up) Anyways. Gotta go get fitted for my bridesmaid dress tomorrow morning so toddaloo until the next update (which I'm begging is soon and you're not dead or something scary like that)
wonderchef chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
This was wonderfully written! I actually shed a tear when Natalia and Luke think of Asch!
Sheena Kushiashi chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
I have been waiting forever for this chapter! I can't believe I didn't get an email ;m; Aw well... Anyway, this was an amazing chapter, however after re-reading some of the chapters I do notice that as the story progresses, Natalia loses some of her spark and fire and You never explain when or how Guy got over his Gynophobia , but that's just some nit-picky stuff. Wonderful job!
Thi chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
Beautifully written.. Perfectly answer my lingering wonder what's going to happen with those guys after the rreunion. Thank you! I'm looking forward for the update! :-)
I'm a bit worry about Eliza the maid...
Minigamer chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
LOVE it 3 cant wait to read what happens next :D
Reda chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Ahhhh amazing. Beautiful. Simply beautiful wedding scene.

-Reda
Telitah chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
Oooow how cute! The wedding was so romantic, I loved Guy's thoughts and reactions! Thank you very much for this chapter, I'll wait patiently for the next one!
Ori chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
And now... I think something bad will happen. Haha.
Lushard chapter 16 . 10/8/2013
Great wedding ceremony! Greatest ever, if I may say! :'D
Your talent with words is really astounding. The details you put into every scene in this chapter is marvelous, and I hope to see an update soon.

Long live Gailardia x Natalia!
LightwoodLady25 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
How can a wedding be so like a fairy tale yet so real at the same time?! This chapter was flawless in all details. Can't wait to see what happens at the reception and afterwards!