Reviews for How Far
Sheena Kushiashi chapter 17 . 8/13
I've just revisited this story since the last time you've updated and I must say that this is the best story I've read in a very long time, fanfiction or otherwise. Such an intricate and well written plot should he awarded if only there was such a thing for fanfictions. I do hope you'll continue though, as I've been getting quite curious about the attempts on Guy and Natalia's lives. Especially since it's been a few chapters since it was last addressed. Please keep up the great work!
I just read all the chapters of this wonderful fic in one go because I just could not put it down. This is by far the best Guy/Natalia story I've ever read. Sadly, it seems to be discontinued, but I'll gladly wait if you do decide to update again c:
Arrowhead Sn chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Do you know how much of a talented writer you are? This'd better be continued now...
valenfour chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
WhyFly53 chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
This is just the best nat-guy story I've read! The pacing, the mood, the style of writing...! Everything is just so good!
Hey Guy, stop doubting yourself and go in for the kill I say! Yeah! Finally finally finally!
Rei13Reaper chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Beautiful. Sorry about the law review, but my heads just spinning g from your story.
Green Rupee chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Loved it! update soon!
Mr.88 chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
Got to say I've read this from start to end (as of chapter 17) and it's fun read. The characters are spot on, your descriptions are amazing and the dialogue flows so well. My only gripe is that things went too well at the wedding, considering how far the mysterious party went to discourage it from happening. throughout the story, but then again you might be covering that later. Anyways, I must applaud you for sticking with a story for so long (starting all the way back in 2010!) and I hope to see another chapter from you soon.
Falsetta-Arias chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
I just want to tell you that R version of this chapter was very VERY sexy. Ohhh yes. Yes yes.
Telitah chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Awwwww a new chapter! And a romantic one! I loved it, I think this is my favorite chapter so far... But wait, don't tell me this was the last chapter! Awww either way, thank you for posting this, this fanfic is SO CUTE and... Aaah, the feelings! Thank you for taking your time to do this! We readers do appreciate it!
Schwerelos chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
Ahhhh an update! And such a beautiful one at that! Ughhh I loved everything about this chapter it was absolutely delightful. Guy and Natalia are so perfect and just ughhh, I love how you write their feelings and emotions and their connection, it's veyy sweet and also very enthralling and it just gives you great goosebumps all over, it's just that good.

Thank you for such a great chapter!
manouchan chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Oh yes you updated and I must say what a wonderful chapter this turned out to be. This has made my night. Love your flow of writing and the amout of details you put into this chapter! I really look forward to the next chapter.
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
I made so many weird noises during this xD
Not the smex, no, I was silent during that (except the Largo babies - like - what the fuck Anise and Luke?)
I'm talking squees of epic proportions - to the point of being so high-pitched it was almost impossible to hear besides the occasional squeek. That's my honest reaction to this. You're an awesome writer. I'm a terrible reviewer, that's my assessment.
Atomicity chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
It's finally come to the consummating of the marriage! In terms of writing, the anxiety was conveyed well and the dialogue and banter were great as usual. I'm excited to see their married life and hopefully more of the 'hidden enemy' too.
Minigamer chapter 17 . 5/15/2014