Reviews for Chuck vs Sam I Am
NickyR chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
That was awesome, i cant wait for ellie to have the baby on the show and i hope that chuck stays on the air long enough for chuck/sarah to have a baby that would be awesome! this was so heart warming! thanks for the update.
sylar1610 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Awwww,this story is so cute it just warms my hearts, if i had one, update soo please
coreymon77 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
awww! That was so adorable! That is exactly how I picture Chuck reacting to the news! He loves Sarah more than life itself, so naturally he would be ecstatic about this! I love those two together, they are the best. They are so incredibly adorable!

That was sweet and cute and fluffy and loving and just how I like it! Keep up the great work!

until next time,

coreymon77
Tynianrex chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Really good, funny yet touching. And the part about the boobs? hot.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
hehe, lol. Sarah is going absolutely nuts here! Really cute! This is going to be really fun. I can't wait for Chuck to find out. Great job. Update soon!

until next time,

coreymon77
Kelly75 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was well written and fun to read. Hope there is more.
logan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I hope you continue with this. Chuck Sarah baby stories are always fun.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Lol poor Ellie having to hear about Charah's sex life but Sarah's reaction is hilarious!

Well done

Deanie
nirvana12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
good job just should be longer
moviefanatic.111995 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
HAHAHAHAHA
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Cute. Too bad that Ellie had to listen to that.
JJ chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
LOL! This was great! Keep em coming. :)
NickyR chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
WOW, I loved this, it was definitely ellie and sarah centered which is needed more in the show, and I loved all the rambling that came out of sarahs mouth had me laughing my butt off!
Stradivarium chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Lovely story. I am certainly looking forward to the future installments. :D