Reviews for V
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was awesome.

Pam definitely showed Jane and Maura a great time!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Just perfection omg...!
WRose chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
great
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
excellent fic! Will there be a sequel or a similar one? I t would be great to see jane and maura deeper in the true blood world.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
OK, I adore True Blood, and Pam especially, and I must have Rizzles, or I will simply perish, but this, this is a bit over the line for me. I think they do love each other, and Pam was having her fun, and cleaning up a mess, AND pushing Rizzles further along, but still a bit too manipulative than I usually like. I'd like to think they wouldn't have to be on V, or glamoured to do this...

All that having been said though, I did read this, all of it, and I do enjoy your writing, and this will likely haunt my dreams for a while, and perhaps fuel my fantasy life, so thanks for that :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hot and very funny. My favorite Pam's quote :"But rape is such a strong word, I'm thinking she's not gonna protest too much, and you- well, you're not having a very good time yet, are you?"

Thanks.
bloodmanor8 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow! That was intense! Now that's the kind of action I would like to see Pam have on True Blood. At least it's more of a possibility on that show than with Rizzles.
myIllusion chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was really great. I love True Blood, Pam and what you did with this crossover was fantastic.
Ashdo chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
OMG... that was... so so... mind-blowingly HOT !
ineedsomemusic chapter 1 . 9/9/2010