Reviews for Apologise
LithiumFuufy chapter 31 . 2/27/2012
I have to say that I really, really liked a lot of this fic. Everything was so wonderfully in character. Granted, I would have liked to see John coming into Sherlock's life, so on.

The one thing I disliked was the ending... i felt like, while it finish the loop, it left a lot of threads fraying.
awakened-earth chapter 31 . 11/20/2011
very good. I liked it a lot, although I do want to know what happens after chapter 31 though. Like how did he survive? how did he go from all emotional to BBC sherlock. did his mother ever forgive him... you know, that sort of thing. but very good. ]
lola-rose xx chapter 31 . 4/14/2011
definately one of my favourite sherlock stories. some of this should be included in the actual series. thanks for a great story. xx
KayMoon24 chapter 31 . 1/24/2011
I can't believe this is over...Wow..

Beautiful..Just..incredible..I loved this..I love this..SO very much. Thank you..thank you so much..
umbuby chapter 31 . 1/23/2011
O_O You can't end it there! Amazing story...
Emerald Harkness chapter 31 . 1/22/2011
Wow, the story is really done? What a way to end it, Sherlock killing his father then him commiting suicide? i guess that was this chapter. Was a all over there story but it was interesting. Happy Writing!
Monsieur Prongs chapter 31 . 1/22/2011
That was clever. Really clever. Incorporating the end with the beginning. Good work. It's been a lot of fun reading this. Might I suggest doing another series, I did that and it's just as much fun. Good work. I've loved this whole journey.

Cyberbutterfly chapter 31 . 1/22/2011
It's been a hard, angsty read at times- but I've enjoyed it.

It was a... interesting look at what could have happened to make Sherlock the man he is.
SpnBloodStar chapter 30 . 1/20/2011
This chapter was so sad! But really well written, I look forward to more!
umbuby chapter 30 . 1/20/2011
;_;
Cyberbutterfly chapter 30 . 1/19/2011
Well- you certainly enjoy putting Sherlock's life through the ringer- don't you?

Still, it all makes a logical sort of sense, and I'm enjoy the character developement.

Not to mention that the characters are all very interesting and well written.
Monsieur Prongs chapter 30 . 1/19/2011
That's just horrible! I love your stuff so much!

umbuby chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
haha Loving the last two lines! Wooo, horay foe i'm-totally-gonna-ruin-your-life-but-it's-okay-cous-i'm-fun-Irene!
Monsieur Prongs chapter 28 . 1/16/2011
Been waiting forever! Thought you might have died or sumtin. Glad to see you're back, and just as brilliant as ever. I love this, I love you, and I love your writing.

Keep up the good work.

Missed you.

KayMoon24 chapter 28 . 1/16/2011
Ooooh. Such an intense and electrifying chapter. You write these scenes so very well! They're incredible!