Reviews for The Hollow Men
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Absolutely lovely
Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Gahhhhh! I love the love scene. The best among I've read so far. So desperate…hungry…and sweet. It's deep to a point where you don't have to understand what's behind the rush and the onslaught of questions supposed to be answered before everything comes into mute point. As it is so obvious that everything else are just simple details when you already have the answer in front of you. Brilliant! :)) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Please please PLEASE do another chapter!
QwillWillWrite chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This... story, no! This work of art is the perfect example of a truly beloved fanfiction. Creating a heartfelt, genuine story with the characters so many have come to love. While reading this and its predecessor "Remain With Me", the story never at any point felt... AU (alternate universe) nor did the characters ever come across as OOC (out of character). I love the series, I've read all of the books, and in my mind, at least, this story is 100% plausible. This is a truly beautiful story the likes of which thousands of writers secretly dream of accomplishing, fanfiction or not, but few seldom do.

Also, as a side note...
Uke John & Seme Sherlock all the way!

Once more, thank you for doing something is see once (more or less) per group fanfiction(ed). And rarely if ever finished or even close satisfactorily.

Ten-Thousand Hugs and Kisses to you dear writer. Ten thousand good dreams come true.
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Omg, seriously, kick your readers while they're down why don't ya. That ending totally made up for the angst and feels in the beginning/middle though. I swear I about cheered when Sherlock finally decided to come back. xD
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh.

My.

God.

I don't know what more to say. This is fantastic and perfect and amazing in every way fathomable. I will gladly read these two stories over and over and over again, bursting into tears each time. Don't EVER stop writing for you are amazing.

Raxi

PS - the three years from Sherlock's POV would be heartbreakingly beautiful. *hint hint* *nudge nudge*
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww love it :) I really enjoyed reading this and I love how well you captured their individual characters. I hope Lestraude eventually got his job back up and stuff.
ising4life chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
loved this
Doni chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Beautifully crafted.
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
awesome ;) a brilliant story
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved this story. Well written and lovely. Fantastic!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
love this story so very much
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
bundles of bread and loads of butter...yep..you are the wordsmith of my happiness...thought the term "friend"when they were making love seemed rather inappropriate.. )
Vivienne chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was incredible. In-character and just... Perfect. :):):):)
Telula13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Absolutely heartrendingly beautiful. The descriptive language you use in this story is amazing. It's really unique and has a particular voice which I really appreciated reading. I could feel every bit of what you were telling me. Really fantastic!