Reviews for Hellevator
The ending, I feel, was a bit lacking, but that's only because I'm a sucker for big finishes :)
All in all I love this story. The sarcastic diction throughout just kills me in a good way. This is my second time reading it and I can happily admit that it is much better the second time through. Good job.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I loved it. You're brilliant
hannah chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hey if you ever find time you a sequel on everybody's reactions and what happens to naruto and hinata.
mk chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I absolutely love this fic...I've read it so many times!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I just love your story! And all the fluffy scenes just makes me blush and fell so fluffy :3 only incredible good stories do that!
goNxH chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
That was awesome...I was smiling the whole time reading it. Very great!
kohziqing chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Cheer up:)
Just Lovely chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
I was not expecting that at all, I'll be honest.
But it was a rather beautiful finish to this wonderful, whimsical story. I really loved the ending and the events leading to it.

I was somewhat led on that maybe Neji had yet to forgive Tenten but I was very glad to see that he had, and that while they had their fight, that he reflected on himself too. It was really good to see the contrast between them, how their behaviours seemed switched as opposed to their first meeting and I like how you mentioned that. It really shows how they'd grown in that little time they'd been with each other.

Neji being so talkative was quite amusing to me, it was so opposite to how he'd been before but it was very inviting too, especially with how Tenten reacted to it.

Overall, this was a joy to read, great, wondering, excellent job!
Just Lovely chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
That was... I really don't know how to describe it actually.

I'd like to say that I really didn't want to read this, and I don't mean that comment to be offensive. I didn't want to read it because I could tell, from the last chapter, how this chapter would play out just a little bit. I find that it is hard to write a character experience the most incredulous of things, the most shocking and painful things that it makes the reader cringe because it's just so sad. It gathers a feeling inside of you that makes you want to turn your eyes away from something that you know will make you hurt just as much.
But I also have to congratulate you on this chapter because writing those parts are sometimes difficult. The emotion that you expressed throughout it made everything seem much more realistic and cohesive with Tenten's point of view, I felt like I was in her shoes, wondering if the day could get any more worse than it had already become.

There were a lot of spurts of hope where I was persuaded to think that maybe, just maybe, Neji had forgiven her. But then I kept reading and it was the exact opposite. Just having those moments seen through Tenten's eyes makes me feel both the hopefulness of her and how her heart breaks as each of her actions are rejected, her apology ignored and swept aside. Seeing her reflect on herself was very interesting, I did have past moments where I wondered if she ever thought about how her words affected others, and it's good to see her acknowledge some of her faults.

This was incredibly well written, and I'm sorry with how you're feeling. I hope everything shapes up soon!
SaturnXK chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
*Heaves a breath* Phew, they're okay again :)
The Chibi Seme chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Aw c: I always come back to this story cause its so flippin cute :3 Great Job!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Great fic! I really loved what you did here!
ChocoResha chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Awwww, the story's done? I was hoping for more, but then I guess all good things must come an end. Thank you so much for all these chapters, I love all of them Just a little... confused with Neji's change in demeanor. I kinda feel like I've skipped a part or something. Maybe it's just me though? :) Anyway, hope to read more things from you! Do take care, wish you all the best! C:
Seashells1000 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
This story is... *sheds tear* ... BEAUTIFUL.
love dis chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
'how did u know I liked my men beatufil!' LOL i wish i cuold write like you!

this tenten is my 1 true love to! she's so cool!

PS. Sorry if gammer isn't good im only 9 but i really love naruto and i like lee/tentn or neji/tenten