Reviews for Wanted: Dead or Alive
DutchGirl01 chapter 6 . 4/12
Great storyline, please continue?
Karen Day chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Please update soon
Random Freaky Kid chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I love this, please update soon, please XD
lilmissfireball chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
If everyone would shut up for two damn seconds they would hear what Bella had to say. Damn, self-righteous lynch mob. haha I wonder if James was just trying to provoke Edward into coming after him to make everyone 'insane' as he thought. Or, just thought it would be another case of where he can get Charles to believe him without question. Which brings me to speculate on what Bella said to Edward about what Pa wrote to her. What exactly did he write to her? hmmm... I didn't even think about poor Alice and Jasper's relationship. Maybe he can just play dumb to the situation. :( I hope James gets what is coming to him...
lilmissfireball chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Cullen knew that he would feel guilty with that bracelet in his possession. It pisses me off that Sheriff Swan just believed that that Edward suddenly became an outlaw. He took the kid in, gave him a job, sense of right and wrong, and than completely dismissed him? WTH? I don't think Bella would appreciate a robbing in her coach and than him sneaking her in bedroom at night all in 24 hrs. I mean give the girl a break. lol. It's kind of one sided in that cave; is it not? Jasper should feel that he can come to Edward, but not the other way around? I get the reasoning for Edward, but he isn't being fair. aww boys. It's a very good thing that Edward didn't feel the same about her when he was a young boy since he was 16 and she of 12. Eww. haha James has a lot of hopes riding on Insanity. It seems to me he has a lot of experience with the insane. That little minx would rather eat her bracelet.
brittany86 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
hopefully i didt get an alert so hopefully u finish it
KeeWit chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Good chapter.
flower123 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
bella needs to get charlie to come around to clear edwards name!but back than no one listened to women update soon
kmfroggi chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
wow! i hope that james gets what he deserves! bastard. great chapter, i hope charlie comes to his senses.
flagrad chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
thanks for the update. hope you update soon. this is a good story.
mountainlion718 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Oh no! Bella's gonna have to help him escape, they can leave and start over somewhere
maryhell chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
awesome chapter - can't wait for the next one.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Great update! Wonder what Charlie will do when he comes to. Can't wait for the next update.
magmom2 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I hope you will have more time to write since 5 chapters in 8 months isn't a whole lot. We can't remember what happened last with so much time in between. Obviously I like the story or I wouldn't still be reading.
DutchGirl01 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Great chapter, can't wait what happens next.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »