Reviews for Phineas is Mine!
Oh right. If you don't wanna answer, I can understand that. I'm a very mature person to know when to accept other people's opinions. But still, you write good Phineas and Ferb stories! Phineas, Ferb,Perry, and the Fireside Girls are my favorite characters in the show.
Wow! Nice start! I have a few theories myself over Phineas/Fireside Girls, Isabella wasn't the only one that fell in love with him at first sight. Also, if worse comes to worse, Isabella will gladly accept the fact that she doesn't have dibs on Phineas. Meaning as you said, he is a free agent. So basically, Every single Fireside Girl wants Phineas to be their boyfriend, including Ginger. Tell me what you think of my theory, and please don't be mad at me for thinking this. I'm sure others will be mad at me though.
partner555 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
This was a good story, with jokes here and plot twists there. So, in what order should I read these stories again? I now this is first, the class president stuff is next, but I'm not sure beyond that.
sonicrainboom36 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Huuuuuuuuh? What about Phineas? What about Isabella? What about the dance? What about LOVE? Is Izzy ever gonna tell him her feelings?!
Awesome story though! I'm gonna try to write a Phinbella story too! Look for sonicrainboom36 stories soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
The story did turn out great! I love the story. Oh and thank you for finishing the story unlike some authors who didn't even bother finishing their stories. I respect you for finishing it. Just saying. Like I said great story
teni-white chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
wow you are amazing I love your stories
STUFF chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
(thumbs up) good story! :D
Anthony chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Make Isabella love me
Anthony chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Phineas should die
3354978 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
If Baljeet has several dates, what's one more?
3354978 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT'S NOT IRONIC! It would be ironic if she was the daughter of the worst singer on earth, or her father was eaten by a rabid singer. Irony involves a combination of circumstances that contradict eachother or go against what you would expect.
3354978 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Of COURSE Baljeet got asked. XD Everyone thinks he's such a nerd but he really a total lady's man.

How can Isabella's friends be so cruel when she's finally getting a chance to go on an actual date with Phineas? And HOW CAN GRETCHEN SAY THAT LOGIC TRUMPS TRUE LOVE? THAT TRAITOR TO ALL THINGS HUMAN!
Route66 chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
I sorta think Isabella can be selfish, always thinking that Phineas is all hers.
Midnight4568 chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Great story overall! I like the titles of each individual chapter. Also, that was really clever of Perry and Pinky to think of that.

And the one time Phineas isn't completely clueless is right before he has to get yelled at by Adyson, XD.
Midnight4568 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
XD why did you make Candace hold the cantalopes at that height?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »