Reviews for In His Father's Wake
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/8
an interesting couple :)
Kim chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Naughty Harry. Somehow, I like the age difference.
Chi no Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hehe...cute! And the back-story with Remus. Surprising but it was a great start! :)
AccioWolfstar chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh my wow.
This was just amazing and so well writen.
I feel like crying with happiness that Teddy got his Harry :'3
I loved it.
rosehipjam chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
perfect. I love forbidden things like this pairing. *sighs*
My Solitude chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Interesting story. xD
0smo0 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It was funny! Thanks for writting.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Kind of awkward story, but not unacceptable.

The diary part was very sweet.

Thanks.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I never would have picked this pairing either, but you wrote Teddy so well! And Harry, too. I am ways a bit creeped out by stuff like fathers being interested in someone and then their sons are, but I guess that was part of the prompt, hey? I noticed that you have anonymous reviews disabled, but you might get more reviews if you change that setting.
anonnnnn chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was such a sweet Teddy/Harry story! I wish there was more of Remus' diary entries though... Anyways, I loved this story - a LOT!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was sweet, though I don't really care for Harry/Remus, it makes me cringe, just like Harry/Snape makes me cringe.
BlasterBlurby chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Very good fic, and the parts from Remus' diary were a nice plus
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I was completely fine until this line "I confess...sometimes I wish I had had the courage to say 'yes'." That made me bawl like a baby. This was wonderful. I just started reading this pairing on a whim, i'm not completely sold on it just cause I love remus/harry so much. (although i'm a snarry and drarry fan as well.)

But yeah...you made me cry lol thank you for this story
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I was a little iffy at first but you made it work...wow this was good.
Imalena chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
well, interesting story. It was very cute, but it's a little sad we never had an insight of what Harry thinks.

Really cute story