Reviews for Eternity of Gallop
moonlit notebook chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
I loved it! I was not sure where you were taking it at first, but when it became clear I simply had to finish it! Bravo!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
*ring ring*

Hello? Is this Iris Musicia? Well yes, you said to 'drop a line' of a sort, so I hope this counts. I called to say that this story, all six chapters of it, were lovely and enticing. I was caught in the crossfire and dragged along to the end where I was released and allowed to die peacefully with the image of a sexy and vulnerable blue elfe in my mind :) Just called to tell you. I hope to see more like this soon! Buh bye ;)

-F.J.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Hmm, puzzling. Nice chapter though. I'm pleased, which is a bit too easy I'm afraid with your works. Even if you just wrote 'I love chocolate' over and over again for 200 chapters, I would still love it.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
:D soooooooooo beastifruitilicious! LOVED IT! WOOO HOOO!
ObsessedwithNightcrawler chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
you're soooo evil! i luvved this chap. the ending (even though it made me scream) was a great cliffhanger! keep it up.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Nice chaptah sista. Very pleasant, calm.. practically like the sounds of waves hitting the beach or a soft waterfall... LOVED IT!
obsessedwithNightcrawler chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
srry im too lazy to sign in. heh heh. keep up the good work! I love your ending its gonna haunt me at school all day now!

More more more!

Btw: vhen r u gonna update white gloves?
100 Silver Wings chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
EPIC CHAPPIE! Even though I barely understand half of this chapter's vocaulary (not that bad, since my 'horse faze' was around second grade) I understand enough to see the utter amazingness of this. That image that you painted with Kurt jumping is quite impressive, same with Kitty all trussed up as a lady who takes no guff from the 1500s. All in all, an awesome chapter!
100 Silver Wings chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
How's highschool treating you? Is it any fun, or lack thereof?

Soup of the Day? That's an interesting name. I always love hearing the names that people come up with for horses and ponies, some are so creative. Haha, horse snot...I've had something similar happen to me once.

I love your usage of the word poppycock!

Can't wait the hear what happens in 1560, as well as present day. Very mysterious.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Awwww! I LOVED IT! Lady, I order you to update really really really really etica (etc) soon. This story is amazing and just so sweet! And this is completely random, but is this based in present day or back a few billiion years. I mean, you said the 'Wagner's car' which makes me think present day and it prob is...
kenshinlover13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really think you should continue. It sounds like it'll be a great story.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
oooh Nice job Iris :) Update soon!
ObsessedwithNightcrawler chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
yes yes yes yes yes! i like it! dont abandon this one or your white gloves fic! ive favorited tham both and want to see them till the end!
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Yet another change of avatar? Once you start, you just can't stop, can you?

So far, I'm really liking this. I like that general era in Europe, not ancient but not new recent either. And the concept of highwaymen (or women, in this case) is always intriguing. Kepp going!