Reviews for Stumble
This is really good. I hope this will be continued
thedoggydog2 chapter 10 . 8/13
Oh wow, I just found this and I am in love. I love this concept, I love you’re writing, I love everything about it. If you ever find yourself able to, please please please finish this story.
imthepunchlord chapter 1 . 7/26
And it was. I can't express how happy I am to have found this fic again. After over a decade, I finally found it again and it was just as fun, cute, and unnerving as I remember. I do hope that one day it could be picked up again and continued, but I understand if not. I'm just so happy to have found this story again. It's easily the best Sakura raised by the Akatsuki I've ever read. Any other I found and read, I always thought back to this one. I'm so happy to have found it again, I really am.
ivegotpurple chapter 10 . 7/26
The story is so good! I love how you write the characters, and their relationships with Sakura. I love how she’s slowly figuring out just how menacing and amoral they really are (and how crazy Madara is lol). The story has me hooked, and I’m so in love with it. If you ever choose to continue with this, I’ll be waiting!
Ritsu chapter 10 . 7/24
Here i am in 20-fuckn-18 reading this. I have to say it's really well done. It had me up late at night. I really loved the way it's written. But nothing has been done since 2014, so its safe to say nothing else will be done. I'm disappointed. Now I'll have to wonder what would have been. Best luck to you writer.
I know this story is probably abandoned but it was an amazing read!
Callahian chapter 6 . 6/21
Ah, dang it! Guess I’m not your first Danish reader then. Haha, lovely story! Gotta go read the next chap now!
Callahian chapter 5 . 6/21
Hey, hey! It’s been a while but I can now happily tell you, that you got all of Scandinavia since I’m from Denmark!
Minty Fresh Shock chapter 10 . 5/16
Aw, I'm a bit sad to see that this is probably abandoned, it was just getting good! Thank you anyways for the nice read :D
4everDestined chapter 10 . 4/28
So I started this KNOWING it wasn't finished. Knowing I'll probably never get a conclusion. Figuring it wouldn't be that great if it's not finished.

I'm so pissed at myself for starting this. Because leaving it at that particular spot is cruel and now my nights ruined. Sigh.

LOVED what you posted. This was exactly what I was looking for. I was looking forward to some more kakashi/sakura interactions, and maybe I'll never see anymore.

I love how you didn't make Sakura this super awesome shinobi, but someone who was learning.

Again, AWESOME fic. I just hope this wasn't the end
KuriKashi chapter 6 . 4/16
I really love how you're able to showcase their personalities!
The akatsuki characters are one of the most entertaining characters in the Narutoverse (especially in fanfics). I always appreciate when they are used really well.
Their dialogues and character interactions are so natural and the chemistry is amazing.
Well written and well done!
KuriKashi chapter 10 . 4/16
Aww man this is exciting!
It has very good balance of drama, humor, action and a hint of romance (but nothing definite).
I really love it!
Well written and well done!
Ha Rin chapter 10 . 4/14
Found this story while searching the tag madasaku on Tumblr, while I was hoping to read something romantic or funny (I love crack ships) I'm really glad to have read this anyway. This story is simply put amazing, I love the way you describe each character and I adore all of them hhjkkgkkfj just like Nagato I wish Sakura was his biological daughter too. Even though I love Madara HE IS CREEPY. But in the creepy category Sasori wins (come on we're talking about turning humans into puppets, like I get chills just thinking about it). Idk what to think about Kisame making pie ghkggkgfgji it's just looks funny when I imagine it. In that chapter when Sakura is talking to Naruto and she realise the difference between good and evil I'm conflicted because to me there isn't anything good about what shinobi (all of them) do, they are murderers, each one of them, it doesn't matter I they fight to save their lives, their loved ones, their villages, etc, they kill, steal, sabotage for the sake of their beliefs, so what exactly makes the people from konoha or any other village and the akatsuki so different? There is this story I read called Perception by Cynchick, is ItaSaku, and there is a chapter that really makes you think about this, the difference between good and evil through different pov, what are ninja and their purpose, anyway, I just wanted to tell you my thoughts about it story and that I really love it, thank you very much for writing, also I'm not sure if u are going to read this but sorry for my bad English anyway :)))
Sarada-Rose-Uchiha chapter 10 . 4/10
Update please, I keep finding other books but they aren't that good so I keep coming back to this one
camimarte chapter 10 . 3/21
Please keep writing, this is one of the most interesting versions of Sakura i’ve read so far!