Reviews for Stumble
Callahian chapter 6 . 6/21
Ah, dang it! Guess I’m not your first Danish reader then. Haha, lovely story! Gotta go read the next chap now!
Callahian chapter 5 . 6/21
Hey, hey! It’s been a while but I can now happily tell you, that you got all of Scandinavia since I’m from Denmark!
Minty Fresh Shock chapter 10 . 5/16
Aw, I'm a bit sad to see that this is probably abandoned, it was just getting good! Thank you anyways for the nice read :D
4everDestined chapter 10 . 4/28
So I started this KNOWING it wasn't finished. Knowing I'll probably never get a conclusion. Figuring it wouldn't be that great if it's not finished.

I'm so pissed at myself for starting this. Because leaving it at that particular spot is cruel and now my nights ruined. Sigh.

LOVED what you posted. This was exactly what I was looking for. I was looking forward to some more kakashi/sakura interactions, and maybe I'll never see anymore.

I love how you didn't make Sakura this super awesome shinobi, but someone who was learning.

Again, AWESOME fic. I just hope this wasn't the end
KuriKashi chapter 6 . 4/16
I really love how you're able to showcase their personalities!
The akatsuki characters are one of the most entertaining characters in the Narutoverse (especially in fanfics). I always appreciate when they are used really well.
Their dialogues and character interactions are so natural and the chemistry is amazing.
Well written and well done!
KuriKashi chapter 10 . 4/16
Aww man this is exciting!
It has very good balance of drama, humor, action and a hint of romance (but nothing definite).
I really love it!
Well written and well done!
Ha Rin chapter 10 . 4/14
Found this story while searching the tag madasaku on Tumblr, while I was hoping to read something romantic or funny (I love crack ships) I'm really glad to have read this anyway. This story is simply put amazing, I love the way you describe each character and I adore all of them hhjkkgkkfj just like Nagato I wish Sakura was his biological daughter too. Even though I love Madara HE IS CREEPY. But in the creepy category Sasori wins (come on we're talking about turning humans into puppets, like I get chills just thinking about it). Idk what to think about Kisame making pie ghkggkgfgji it's just looks funny when I imagine it. In that chapter when Sakura is talking to Naruto and she realise the difference between good and evil I'm conflicted because to me there isn't anything good about what shinobi (all of them) do, they are murderers, each one of them, it doesn't matter I they fight to save their lives, their loved ones, their villages, etc, they kill, steal, sabotage for the sake of their beliefs, so what exactly makes the people from konoha or any other village and the akatsuki so different? There is this story I read called Perception by Cynchick, is ItaSaku, and there is a chapter that really makes you think about this, the difference between good and evil through different pov, what are ninja and their purpose, anyway, I just wanted to tell you my thoughts about it story and that I really love it, thank you very much for writing, also I'm not sure if u are going to read this but sorry for my bad English anyway :)))
Sarada-Rose-Uchiha chapter 10 . 4/10
Update please, I keep finding other books but they aren't that good so I keep coming back to this one
camimarte chapter 10 . 3/21
Please keep writing, this is one of the most interesting versions of Sakura i’ve read so far!
haha memes chapter 1 . 3/19
im freaking the flip out right now please please please update like omg this is too good
xyra23 chapter 10 . 2/11
I truly like your story and your style. It's been years but I do hope that you'll decide to continue this story.
Momo Mango chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
I really love your fic, I’ve read Sakura is a child of the Akatsuki before but yours has such a fresh spin on it with Sakura leaving and the way their relationships are built. I think you’ve dont a really great job. I will eagerly await in the next update. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
something trivial chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Over the years I've read this fic more than 10 times — the brilliance hasn't faded away. I'm hoping against hope that you pick this up again. I understand how difficult it must be with what has happened in the manga, though. It's hard to squeeze a story in canonverse... So AU, perhaps? This is just too amazing, really. I'm dying to find out what Kakashi plans to do with her, and what varying measures the Akatsuki members would take to bring her back. Best wishes!
ruinedsandwich chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
DAMN I LOVE IT
BoycottingLove chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
This is simply an amazing and enthralling fic! I hope that one day you are able to continue this