Reviews for Have You Seen Me Lately
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh Sammy , * hugging him , rubbing soothing circles on his back* Sam , 's okay
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was amazing. Such a tough time for both boys. Excellent!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
thanks for sharing ;)
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
It's powerful. You have a real talent for making each feeling come thru loud and clear. The quotes just stacked to it and tied it all in. I love how your portray Sam and his reasons. Thanks for this wonderful read!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow, so intense. I could FEEL the last few lines and teh raw emotion in the words. Really excellent work! :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
OK start the waterworks. Man this was really heartbreaking but wonderful to read.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Oh girl you broke my heart here. The realisation that 'Sammy' was no more, snuffed out of existence like a naked flame in the wind, when Dean died was so perfectly written here. It gave an understanding to Sam's mindset following Dean's return. Thank you so much for sharing it with me.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
So sad.
Shadow496 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
It's funny...lately I've been thinking something along the lines of what you wrote in this fic. I think about what the writers have done with the Sam character the last two seasons, and what they have planned and it just makes me so...sad. I want the old Sam/Sammy back! I liked him, this new Sam kind of scares me. I think the writers at least have kind of lost sight of the original character and his personality. It's sort of silly but I think BOTH boys should be able to retire from hunting, in fact I think it's kind of a tragedy their father brought them into that world in the first place. Anyway...sorry for that digression there. Great fic and I'm right there with ya grieving for Sammy!