Reviews for Decisions
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I believe 'disowned' is the proper term. I really like this story. ; )
LZfanatic12 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
i feel this is a good ending but i also think you can make a lot out of this story like extending or making a sequel but maybe thats just me lolz well good job love it :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Lurking lurking...
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Fantastic story! Some great insights into friendship, and the show. Also, it was very well written. One of those stories that is a pleasure to read. Thank you.
LMSharp chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
This is a nice little story. Both Merlin and Arthur are a little OOC. They don't speak like they should. But Uther is very much IC, and Gaius is, too. And furthermore, I think you got the essence of the way the characters would react in this sort of situation. I like how Arthur never thinks of turning Merlin over to Uther, and grapples with his conscience. And I really, really like Merlin's vow of fealty. THAT is VERY in character, and furthermore, it's the emotional heart of this story.

In addition, I noticed no spelling errors, and your grammar is very good. This is sufficiently out-of-the-ordinary for fanfiction, that though I cannot offer congratulations for it (everyone should know grammar), I think it does deserve a note.

Thanks for writing. You gave me about half an hour's genuine enjoyment on a Saturday afternoon, and that's worth something.

God Bless,
LMSharp
O.o NO FREAKING WAY chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Disowned is probably the word you are looking for. Great chapter btw, it's about time someone told Uther what a jerk he's been!
readernurse chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
I loved it! I have to confess,though, that it took me 3 chapters to figure out that concrit meant constructive criticism...hehe, laughed at myself when I did.

Anyway, I loved the entire story! You did a great job showing all the emotions and thoughts, which made it really easy to read. Good job!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Have enjoyed this, especially Merlin's sewing circle!
squeegybug chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
I am so glad that you have taken the risk of writing for us. Believe me when I say that you have nothing to be nervous about. Your writing takes me to Camelot and plunks me down right next to Merlin and Arthur. I can "hear" them when I read your story. Very well done, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
flyingptarmigan chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
what a sweet fic! I love the backstory you gave as Arthur's reason for his response, but I just can't see home becoming that emotional though.
flyingptarmigan chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
awww, sad rejection letter. :( so much emotion in a four word letter!
flyingptarmigan chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
wow - Merlin pledging loyalty to Arthur was such a sweet acene! although, i think it would be quite awkward if I had to write a letter that either banished or welcomed someone - two such drastically different tones...
a daughter called random chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Y U MAKE ME CRY SO MCUH?

Seriously, though. It's bang out of order. How dare you be such a good writer, how dare you get everything so perfect?

Damn you. I'm not going to bed until I've read all of this, and if I can't get up for school tomorrow, I'm holding you responsible for being so amazing.

"and Merlin was sobbing as if his heart would break, because maybe it had"

I MEAN C'MON, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? :) x
a daughter called random chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
'"You idiot," he said affectionately, and gathered him into an embrace. Merlin finally let go of all the stress and pain and terror of the day, and sobbed onto Arthur's shoulder. "It's okay, Merlin, you're safe, I promise," Arthur murmured, and he held Merlin close, patting his back and stroking his hair'

A VALLEY FOR MY CREYZ PLZ. This was so beautiful. And.. you know, it was so Arthur... because under all that rough and tough, Merlin-you-useless-lump exterior, he's just a big pile of mush that really loves Merlin.

God, this hug has, at the same time, got me really excited for the hug next week and totally blown it out the water before it's even happened. I'm terrified that it's going to be whilst Merlin is enchanted so he'll just want to kill Arthur and that's heartbreaking. That he'll feel nothing when his best friend hugs him for the first time ever. Gah, I may die.

I LOVE THIS STORY. IT'S SO IN-CHARACTER AND LOVELY.
Hephzibah06 chapter 9 . 8/10/2011