Reviews for Decisions
Oh my god!
You know I get Merlin's loyalty and compassion and faith in Arthur but in this he goes too far. You cannot justify killing someone just to ease their conscience. You do not have the right to give them forgiveness on behalf of the one who has been wronged. MERLIN HAD NO RIGHT.
This was beautiful. Definitely a favorite I'll come back to. Thank you.
You go GAIUS!
Fantastic! I've never seen exactly this intro before!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I believe 'disowned' is the proper term. I really like this story. ; )
LZfanatic12 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
i feel this is a good ending but i also think you can make a lot out of this story like extending or making a sequel but maybe thats just me lolz well good job love it :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Lurking lurking...
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Fantastic story! Some great insights into friendship, and the show. Also, it was very well written. One of those stories that is a pleasure to read. Thank you.
LMSharp chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
This is a nice little story. Both Merlin and Arthur are a little OOC. They don't speak like they should. But Uther is very much IC, and Gaius is, too. And furthermore, I think you got the essence of the way the characters would react in this sort of situation. I like how Arthur never thinks of turning Merlin over to Uther, and grapples with his conscience. And I really, really like Merlin's vow of fealty. THAT is VERY in character, and furthermore, it's the emotional heart of this story.

In addition, I noticed no spelling errors, and your grammar is very good. This is sufficiently out-of-the-ordinary for fanfiction, that though I cannot offer congratulations for it (everyone should know grammar), I think it does deserve a note.

Thanks for writing. You gave me about half an hour's genuine enjoyment on a Saturday afternoon, and that's worth something.

God Bless,
O.o NO FREAKING WAY chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Disowned is probably the word you are looking for. Great chapter btw, it's about time someone told Uther what a jerk he's been!
readernurse chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
I loved it! I have to confess,though, that it took me 3 chapters to figure out that concrit meant constructive criticism...hehe, laughed at myself when I did.

Anyway, I loved the entire story! You did a great job showing all the emotions and thoughts, which made it really easy to read. Good job!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Have enjoyed this, especially Merlin's sewing circle!
squeegybug chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
I am so glad that you have taken the risk of writing for us. Believe me when I say that you have nothing to be nervous about. Your writing takes me to Camelot and plunks me down right next to Merlin and Arthur. I can "hear" them when I read your story. Very well done, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.