Reviews for Decisions
WatUCWatIC chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Daaw, that was a great story
Unterflieger chapter 9 . 3/25/2016
Liked it
oma13 chapter 9 . 3/18/2016
What a fabulous story! So glad I found it! It was actually on my daughter's favorites list! I loved Arthur here and utterly enjoyed the relationship change between Uther and Arthur. Great ending as well. The emotional Arthur describing and exposing his utter grief over Rebecca was heartrending and made me cry. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Oh my god!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
You know I get Merlin's loyalty and compassion and faith in Arthur but in this he goes too far. You cannot justify killing someone just to ease their conscience. You do not have the right to give them forgiveness on behalf of the one who has been wronged. MERLIN HAD NO RIGHT.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
This was beautiful. Definitely a favorite I'll come back to. Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
You go GAIUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Fantastic! I've never seen exactly this intro before!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Disown...?
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I believe 'disowned' is the proper term. I really like this story. ; )
LZfanatic12 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
i feel this is a good ending but i also think you can make a lot out of this story like extending or making a sequel but maybe thats just me lolz well good job love it :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Lurking lurking...
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Fantastic story! Some great insights into friendship, and the show. Also, it was very well written. One of those stories that is a pleasure to read. Thank you.
LMSharp chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
This is a nice little story. Both Merlin and Arthur are a little OOC. They don't speak like they should. But Uther is very much IC, and Gaius is, too. And furthermore, I think you got the essence of the way the characters would react in this sort of situation. I like how Arthur never thinks of turning Merlin over to Uther, and grapples with his conscience. And I really, really like Merlin's vow of fealty. THAT is VERY in character, and furthermore, it's the emotional heart of this story.

In addition, I noticed no spelling errors, and your grammar is very good. This is sufficiently out-of-the-ordinary for fanfiction, that though I cannot offer congratulations for it (everyone should know grammar), I think it does deserve a note.

Thanks for writing. You gave me about half an hour's genuine enjoyment on a Saturday afternoon, and that's worth something.

God Bless,
LMSharp
O.o NO FREAKING WAY chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Disowned is probably the word you are looking for. Great chapter btw, it's about time someone told Uther what a jerk he's been!