Reviews for Second Favorite
Lexie4MP chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
loved it and now Derek is a Daddy!
I'm enjoying the stories... You're amazing writer
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was soooooo good
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I didn't like Jordan in the show and I don't like her now either! It's none of her bussines if Derek is the father or not! On the bright side I keep cooing and awwing at all the Derek/Addy scenes! Getting attached there Morgan? Also I can't see why Emily and Derek being together would put the team's dynamic in danger. The team members are more than co-workers anyway. That alone could hurt the team too! Though it makes sense that Rossi would be the one to notice the change between Emily and Derek. I have to admit though I squeeled too when Garcia caught up to the fact that Derek felt something more than friendship for Emily! :] And I'm so rooting for Morgan as daddy!
shad75 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Brilliant chapter. This work place gossip is such a menace isn't it. Specially when they talk about what goes on in your home. I give classes at my home and students from school (other teacher's classes) also come. There is no law against that in Sri Lanka. Our boss is also ok with it so long as we don't invite people to come and so long as we don't use school resources. People have free will so if they like to come for my after school class since they can't be in my school one, thats their business no? But NO, it is everyone's business at work. Who comes, how much I earn etc. Other colleagues who give private tuition also have this issue. So I could well relate to Derek with this woman Jordan's reaction. I loved the sentence 'cat that swallowed the canary after flirting with the dog'! And also, the idea of Hotch blowing a gasket (although I am not sure what a gasket is). So, I loved this conversation Hotch and Derek had in this chapter but it will be very interesting to see if they'll have a similar conversation in one of the sequels to this story when Derek is actually dating Emily. The Morgan-Garcia convo was just adorable and I was smiling from ear to ear when Garcia couldn't wait to get JJ on the phone and squeal about this. It was also very funny when Emily said 'shrink me' meaning she has an appointment with the shrink!

If you have any behind the scene videos of the girls at CM talking about hanging out together or whatever please do send me. And any interviews of Paget also.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
read the first 3 stories love them
Everleigh chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
fantastic story! Can't wait to see this contintued!
Katiyana chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is a nice piece with everyone in it and their reactions which were true to character and that I really enjoyed. Do continue please.
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
fantastic! Can't wait for more of this series!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh my word! I love this series. It's beautiful. I can't wait to see more.
nellybean chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I really like this story line, keep them coming :o). Can't wait to see what happens next. Morgan is such a sweetie and I can totally picture him doing something like that. I also wanted to let you know that I think you do a really good job staying true to the characters as they are on the show...nothing about your stories make me cringe when one of the characters does something uncharacteristic as I have noticed in some other stories by other authors. Thank you for your work, it is fun to get to "see" new episodes since we have been in reruns so long.
EmmaBerlin chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really like this story! You did a great job with the characters and I loved seeing Morgan hesitant and unsure for once :) And I really think you should continue with this storyline!

Thank you for writing!
gemus chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Hey, I really liked the sequel. It's very sweet from Morgan want to be Addy's daddy. I hope you update soon and we finally can see Emily and Morgan together. Great job!
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Very cute. Morgan babies love!
Jeirella-Cailey chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Great story, just love it,great job, is a sweetheart wanting to be Little Addy's daddy, thats just so sweet and adorable. Can't wait for the next story, you've done a great job of this one and your previous stories.

Keep writing more and thanks for sharing all your stories. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks!
DrakesGirl09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
GREAT! I love this not quite conventional family your building between Morgan/Addy/Prentiss. The way you write Morgan trying to figure out just exactly what it is he is feeling and what he wants works really well, and is completely believable. I can't wait to read what happens next!