Reviews for The End is the Beginning
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 8/31
This was very sweet! Thanks for posting it!
LuceMellark chapter 1 . 8/25
There are so many versions of this story, yet I love reading every new one I find. This was a really lovely interpretation and very true to character. Job well done!
BookGeek01 chapter 1 . 5/2
I don't know why I'm crying, but I am.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 2/9
You write beautifully. I feel like I drifted through this story as she drifted through her days, I love how every moment of this story means something, there's no place holders, no meaningless words or dialogue, it all serves a purpose and it makes everything mean that much more.
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 1/12
Very sweet story )
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
A great pre-epilogue fan fiction. It helps fill the gaping hole we all had when it came to these two and the happiness that always eluded them and then was just given, out of context and intangible. So it's nice to actually have this and to hold on to.

Thanks for sharing.
16Sydd16 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I loved it! It was beautifully written, the words flowing more like a song or a poem than a typical story. It was beautiful and wonderful! 10/10 would recommend to another reader! I just loved it, and thanks for writing!
Cherlemagne chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
That was the best written piece of fanfiction, I think I every read. I really loved how you portrait Peeta and Katniss and the pace, the story had was perfect. You treated that special moment between them so respectfully and nice. Both seemed so in character. Well done. I'm loving it, if you haven't guessed that yet. :) Cheers.
BDB84 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Gah. This is just what I needed to fill my desire for a canon piece. I've been missing this part of HG fan fic for quite some time now. I know this story is four years old (to the day- I just noticed!), but hopefully you still appreciate new reviews.
lionskitten chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Perfect! So good!
Coastercrazed chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh my goodness - Thank you for this! As excellent as Collins' novels were, she definitely could (and should) have taken some notes from you on the ending of Mockingjay. I was so sad this morning when I finished it, overcome with a definite sense of lack of completion; but reading this was all I needed to make the book right.

What Collins got wrong, and what you get absolutely right is the focus on the ability of love to heal things, the closure to Gale and Katniss' relationship, the final acknowledgment of her true feelings for Peeta, and the ability of the reader to actually see a partial return of Peeta's previous self. Most importantly, however, you stayed true to Katniss. Where Collin's makes her go very OOC, which many fans dismiss as the unavoidable results of PTSD, you have give us what I believe a real PTSD Katniss would be like: yes, she's damaged and confused and still trying to work it out - she has her good days and her very, very bad days...but in the end she's resilient. A fighter, through and through.

I also have to commend you on your ability to imitate the author's writing style. I could have believed she had written this, herself.

This was truly beautiful, and I know I will come back to it to read it again in the future. To describe it as "Perfect" would not be compliment enough. Thank you for repairing my view of the series. It's amazing the effect an ending can have.

Thank you again and again. You are awesome. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I loved this fan fiction! It keeps to the story, and it sounded like Suzanne Collins wrote it!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Amazing. That's all there is to it. You capture Katniss, Peeta and even Gale to perfection. I always wondered what happened to him...
Anyway, reading this oneshot was like reading an extended epilogue of the book. I could practically see Suzanne Collins sitting at her laptop typing this. I'm seriously amazed at how well you were able to wedge a year of development between Katniss and Peeta and pace it this well using only 5000 words. You were even able to bring in Gale and how he had moved on his life.
Once again, just spectacular work. I can't praise this story enough.
Aoi Raito chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
OOH MY GOD! How can I tell? I have no words to describe how amazing this story is! It's more than a simple story... It is real! Haha. This is the Katniss Everdeen from Suzanne Collins' novels written by your hands! I'm very excited with it! And for me it wasn't necessary to rate it M, since I couldn't see anything too explicit. Hahaha... Oh but I know how people are and to avoid problems it's better to rate it like that. I don't have anything else to say... Just that I'm looking for more stories you wrote! Greetings from Brazil :D
Hippogriff tamer chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow I thought that this was a wonderful story even though it was tinged wit sadness. Thanks for sharing it