Reviews for Awe of She
Update this. Update this right now. THIS IS A THREAT. A THREAT, I SAY
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
OH MAH GOSH. PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD! :3 your stories are all really good! :DDDD
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Next please.
Sepsis chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
oh god, I really cant wait for more. :) So thats how they met again, hm? Aww, did he wanted to wait with the letters and talking until he could see her or why did he stop writing her? Now Im curious! :)
lunag6 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Such a cool story! Please update soon!
AshTheOfflineReviewer chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I like this quite a lot ;)
KFG24 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
SM sensei Meiko is now headcannon. _

Also, I am glad to see that I'm not the only one who would use Shimoda as an alternative to Kagamine! Y'know, rather than just "Kagami" or a misspelled version of "Kagamine" like pretty much everyone else does. *noms cookie*

Weakling Len, huh? So... Fanart of Rin raping Len? I'm off to the profile! *runs off*

*runs back* Update soon, please!
AliasStars chapter 2 . 3/10/2012

Never mind. T_T''

In any case, it's really good (as usual) and you know what?

SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 2 . 3/10/2012

You freakin updated!

And I freakin logged in despite how I should be studying my ass off now!

I love youuuuuuu! - in a non-lesbo kind of way.

This is gonna be awesome, I can tell. Now I'll just get my air inflated brain to think of a reason how this is connected to the previous chapter... hmmm... I give up.

So, judging by his looks, Len's like, an asshole? I hate those types, but since this is a fanfic then... COOL :D Len isn't a sissy here at least! And Rin's totally adorable as always.

And SM sensei? You're a genius. A have an SM teacher too. Too bad though, his SM stands for Stupid Monkey.

And before you may ask, who the hell is this crazy female dog and why did she not review the first chapter? Well I actually did. I'm proud to say I even used the sexiest username ever.

I'll shut up now.

Looking forward to the next chapter...
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
take your time i guess ;_;
TT chapter 1 . 1/13/2012

I wanna know what happens next TT
ayumi9696 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Right now, it's been a little over a year since you last updated so WHERE IS IT?
Cockadoodledoooooooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Just like the other minor brats that probably annoyed you, I wanna say that I am not 18 as well.

I ignored your warning and well... I want to say that I like your story. Man, I am such a pervert.
Lenny's Lover chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I loved this. :D Excellent!
Tsubaki Star chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Continuation, still waiting...

Here's to hoping you see this Y.Y