Reviews for Remember Me
littleellie30 chapter 43 . 9/29/2016
Pity you never put your ending in! Lovely storytelling
mjentrn chapter 43 . 5/19/2016
a fuzzy and sweet ending and wonderfully written thank you so much!
mjentrn chapter 36 . 5/19/2016
beautiful post! felt like one of the attendee. wonderful details as usual thank you so much for your time and effort. please don't give up on us. love the story and sticking with it till the end!
mjentrn chapter 32 . 5/19/2016
sorry for the slow posting on the review! got so focus on the chapter without interruption then forgot and jumped to the next chapter! will try and do better next time.
mjentrn chapter 11 . 5/18/2016
sorry! not part of the impatient bunch! look took me 2 yrs to find this and longer to catch up! so happy to have found the site and reading an incredible story! thank you soooo... much.
mjentrn chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
short/long chapter and an amazing story your doing grate love every chapter thank you!
mjentrn chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
the re-write is wonderful, i have to pose to church ,will be back and settle for a couple of hour reading! with review! i promise!
bgjk5272 chapter 43 . 9/19/2014
great story...romantic, mysterious, intriguing amd at times unpredictable. loved thanks
bgjk5272 chapter 33 . 9/19/2014
i do not review each chapter as i am sight impaired...but I have loved this story...can hardly wait till its done
MJENTRN chapter 43 . 1/31/2014
JUST GOT DONE RE-READING THE LAST17 CHAPTERS! IT IS A VERY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN STORY, TOLD WITH GREAT SENSITIVITY AND DEEP EMOTION! YOU ARE SO GIFTED AND SO WILLING TO SHARE, GIVING US A GREAT ENJOYMENT. I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POST AND TRYING TO READ ALL OF YOUR STFBI STORIES. REALLY NEW AT THE SITE, FOUND IT LAST YEAR AND LOVING IT. IT IS FLU SEASON AGAIN AND HOPE YOU WON'T CATCH IT THIS YEAR!
LOTS OF FLUID, REST AND FRUITS! BUT KEEP ON SHARING YOUR BLESSINGS, SUCH GIFT SHOULD BE SHARED THANK YOU SO MUCH.
flip4sure chapter 43 . 11/9/2013
Lovely story. I so enjoyed reading it from start to finish.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
enjoy your story wish you could finish the story
KTG chapter 43 . 8/24/2013
This is the second time I've read this story. It is so multi-layered and thoughtful. Keep up the good work.
KTG chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Outstanding chapter!
Susan chapter 43 . 8/1/2013
That was a great story. I waited a long time for you to finish it. It was worth the wait. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the good work.