Reviews for The Reason That I Laugh and Breathe
AIK2 chapter 2 . 3/16
Oh my god.

Technically, the characters did not at all sound like Garrus or Shepard (to me), but! I really liked the concept. It wasn't as smutty as some authors make their stories. In fact, it WAS romantic! Oh my god.

... Maybe I, too, need to go down some ice cold water... And chew on some ice while I'm at it. I can't stop giggling and grinning.

Good job!
Nichalia chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
You're right, lots of Garrus are kind of humanized... It was nice to read your take on an alien Garrus!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
"Reported" doesn't equal actually played. I believe that men are more likely to play ManShep, and men are more likely to play the multiplayer and engage in web polls than women. Also quality is more important than quantity. Those philistines can keep playing ManShep as much as they like *evil grin*. FemShep is the better Shep, and Garrus is the best romance option in the entire game :D
Also, I like your story very much.
ninalanfer chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Dear lord in heaven. I mean, don't get me wrong, the first chapter was great. I've never been much for that spiritual healing thing but that whole scene was incredibly touching. The second chapter though... Gha. Sure we all love is some hot smut and it was truly... Cold shower inducing. But it was the way you had captured the turian way that really got me. This is how I imagine them to be. The courtship, the foreplay, the sex. All the emotions! I'm afraid I take it too far sometimes when I write and dial it back. This really gives me the guts to go with my head canon though. Thank you for the inspirational boost. Really amazing work.
RobinByrd chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
"Oh. Was I supposed to be passive?" She feigned innocence, hoping the message wouldn't be lost in translation.

"It's way more fun if you're not."

Best. Line. Ever! Had me laughing so hard. I really loved this, you did a great job :)
Sonya chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Amazingly written story. I'm a femShep and I purposefully waited to romance Garrus. I didn't care about the romance achievement for Mass Effect 1. hahaha xD 3
Spyke1985 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Lovely ending to a lovely fic. Beautiful. :)
Spyke1985 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
WOW. I know there's a second chapter, but I just had to comment on the first. That was fantastic. I love the thought of her being able to embrace eternity. It makes sense that it's not just the asari that can do that, what with all the biotics out there. Really brilliant idea. I love it :D
JadziaVu chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I'd like to say more about your incredibly beautiful writing. How it captured my very emotion and lead me into the mind of your characters. How I shall return time and time again to re-read, re-experience, remind myself how it felt the first time...

...But I have to go take a cold shower now...
wingchan7 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Very cute. Enjoyed this story... really would like to see more,

Woot to FemSheps! Woot to female gamers!
HDSweet Saren chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
That was a great story, beautifully described, I enjoyed it immensely! I also like the little footnote at the end; I am a female gammer as well though I didn't enjoy female Shepard's voice acting as well as her hair options, but romancing Garrus makes it all worth it!
fracysun chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
AwesomeI absolutely loved this!
RavenWolf3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Damn. I really don't even know what else to say...but this is definitely going in my favorites list, and so are you. Thanks for the story. You are awesome.
Kriteni chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I love how it's different. A great story!
Carleen chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I want a biotic massage.. I live I las vegas. Should be able to find one... naw, just wouldn't be the same. Vert sweet. Lovely story. Thank you