Reviews for Shadows of the Next Generation
pop'n'lock7 chapter 40 . 2/11/2011
yaya an update! makes me happy:)

hopefully Konoha can hold out under all this pressure!

loved the chapter, btw:3

and as to ur authornote...

im trying to remember where i saw Arrrbie (dk how many r's) from... i know i have... hm.
wisdom-jewel chapter 40 . 2/11/2011
So what's going to happen next time. I wonder if the next opponent will attack right now or later.
xXPOPPXx chapter 39 . 1/23/2011
aww, roku's so cute :)

haruke's back with the fam, thats always good news

still liking it, but what else is new?
wisdom-jewel chapter 39 . 1/22/2011
I wonder what Kaoru is up too.
sco23 chapter 38 . 1/16/2011
I wonder how Haruke's going to deal with his own pain and emotional torment now that he's cured of his congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis.
wisdom-jewel chapter 38 . 1/15/2011
So that's what's wrong with Haruke.
sco23 chapter 37 . 1/15/2011
Wow. I did not see that coming, even though Haruke is a creep by his actions. I wonder how his family will be affected.
Arrrbie chapter 37 . 1/15/2011
Whoa, I knew Hageshii was gonna do something mean, BUT DAMN GIRL! He killed Haruke! Damn it Hageshii, sometimes I hate you D': I hope everyone does alright in the fight 3 I loved the moving from one scene to the other though, it was great!
xXPOPPXx chapter 37 . 1/15/2011
greeeat. right when i start to like haruke and think he's gonna go good...

he gets killed.

stupid hageshii!

at the same time, tho if it happened anyother way, it mightve been corny -_-... o well, i guess.

naruto! go save the world u little rascal!

my characters seem fine, i have no problem:)

i like how the ball is always rolling and the way you shift from one scene to the next- really good :)

UBER dramatic, keep up the good work
wisdom-jewel chapter 37 . 1/15/2011
My are all right and loved how you did with the jutsus.
Arrrbie chapter 36 . 1/15/2011
AAAAH I so cannot wait to see what happens! haruke's so evil, and I do not trust Hageshii one bit 3 Not that he's really trustworthy at all, but you know what I mean. Get writing xD!
pop'n'lock7 chapter 36 . 1/15/2011
dude, idk y i keep skipping over a chapter and not reviewing, but its like a habit -.-...

anyway, i loved the beginning and now its really dramatic!

'like rully!'
wisdom-jewel chapter 36 . 1/14/2011
I can't wait till the battle starts
xXPOPPXx chapter 35 . 1/13/2011
hyota and yura are soo cute together :)

35 chapters and ur still going strong, so kudos on being a good writer! :D
wisdom-jewel chapter 35 . 1/13/2011
Ah, Mayu is remembering her late husband, who died in battle. And what is going to happen.