Reviews for Unexpected Encounters
Refraction of Light chapter 34 . 4/7
Trust me having bodyguards at a young age doesn't really give a kid good perspective.
Refraction of Light chapter 17 . 4/7
Ok no offence but you are kind off making Sora off as a worse person. Cheating on the father of your unborn child kind of gets to me.
Refraction of Light chapter 14 . 4/7
Ok first off, Sora was being a bitch here. She intentionally went with Matt and if you give the conman argument that doesn't really hold water with I cheated on him. It's less that I forgave Matt and more of I cheated on Yamato if ya look at it. The thing that points to it is that she only became guilty after she heard the thing with Matt on the phone that doesn't point to 'Oh My God I betrayed him' it points to 'Oh My God he's playing me and I Fucked Up'. Not really sincere there Innit. The whole ex thing I can't relate. I'm a douche with a string of casual nights and uncalled girls but I made it clear, when an actual girlfriend showed up while I was serious with someone else I mean I was seriously tempted to take her offer but shit if I did without breaking up with the one at the time that would just make me horrible.
Refraction of Light chapter 7 . 4/7
Random question but is Satoshi and Kasumi renamed into something a lot more familiar with the rest of the world with a certain other mon Franchise?
TheClownKing chapter 30 . 11/21/2015
God I really just cant stop skimming through these chapters to see how this plays out and the more I read the more annoyed I get. Sora only regret, because Matt played her. If Matt had been a nice guy that night, she would have left Tai without a second thought. Why...why is it that Tai is the bad guy in this and everyone in this story is in the Sora pity party. Blowing my mind how skewed and one sided the characters are in light of everything that happened. Her having the baby makes everything okay? What in the fuck. What if Matt had been actually taking her back that night? Then if Mimi didnt know help her figure out about the baby was Tai's her and Matt would have been happy couple until that head popped out just now. Then what? "Tai I'm sorry take me back?". Please. I hate Sorato with a passion, but I cant call this nonsense Taiora no matter how much I try. It's just Sora and some poor deluded sap. The baby is innocent, Sora is not. But I guess that baby's plot armor covers them both.
TheClownKing chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
I'm so done, this is the most ridiculous shit I have ever read. So to clarify, his sister is taking the side of his ex that cheated on him with his former best friend and only came back to him because the former best friend played her? Jesus Fucking Christ I'm getting pissed for Tai reading this crap. Sure Sora can say its Tai's 100%, but Kari JUST fucking heard about it. How does she know herself that Tai is wrong and Sora didn't cheat earlier? Sora's word? CLEARLY she is the picture of honesty right now in this whole situation. I can't even believe this nonsense, her word is taken at face value and Tai has to play the bad guy now to eclipse Sora's on misdoings lol? I didnt believe from the start that salvaging this relationship could be anything more than nonsense, and the more I read the more you confirm my thoughts. From entrapment with this pregnancy, to making the victim the antagonist lol...better and better.
TheClownKing chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Aye these types of relationships are so fake. What self respecting guy takes back the girl who does this to him? Love conquers all and that fairy tale princess garbage is bull shit. Sure love is real, but this is ridiculous. There is no 2nd chance for cheaters in general, period. Even in a typical case this is pretty much the worse thing you can do to someone you "love". Even assuming you can somehow salvage the relationship, can you honestly go on without having doubts about every little thing that could be that person cheating? Text messages, phone calls, showing up late...everything at that point is just fuel to the spark of doubt in the relationship, waiting to erupt into a flame. In THIS case, your best friend who claims to only have chosen another man after feeling that her first choice was closed off, cheats on you with that same guy who is (icing on the cake) your former male best friend. This is like high power premium grade cheating. Best of the best. Pride, confidence, trust, love, all gone. I mean if that girl that was born in the same hospital as you can do it. Noone is safe. No way in hell you pull off a believable way to salvage this relationship. Conflict? Catching them kissing is conflict, Matt drugging her is conflict, willingly sleeping with him after everything to this point? That's the apocalypse. End of everything in this relationship. Icing on the cake is, she didn't even feel bad that she cheated on him and was fully committed to going into another relationship, only that Matt was just using her instead of actually being interested is what made her wanna run back to Tai and she SAID as much to his FACE. Has to be that you are a girl righting this ridiculous nonsense. Because NO guy with the self respect of a grain of SAND and grey matter between his ears would take this girl back in this situation. To try and explain otherwise nothing but nonsense.
Sinful Serenata chapter 30 . 4/7/2015
Geeze, for Tai to be completely drunk, he sobered up pretty quickly. I'm surprised he didn't hurl at the first opportunity. Running and whatnot is not fun when you've been drinking!

I'm not sure how I feel about this conclusion. I'm glad that he made it and all, but I hope this doesn't mean everything is resolved and a happily ever after is in order. Tai and Sora have a lot to work on, but I also have nine more chapters to read.

As for Matt, he hasn't been redeemed in my eyes, even after everything he apologized for. I dunno. He did try, though.
Sinful Serenata chapter 29 . 4/7/2015
So the baby is going to be born. Someone needs to get Tai; although I'm a bit worried because he's been absent for basically the entire pregnancy. I don't know how in the world he and Sora are gonna make amends at this point, but it may start with holding the newborn in his arms! We shall see!
Sinful Serenata chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
Yay, so they finally figured a name. Definitely a different one, but it's sentimental so yeah. :p
Sinful Serenata chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
(This review was interrupted by a major blast to the past - excuse me I'm still in awe)

So
uh
Matt buys her a place and basically sets up her entire first year. Well, it's a good thing he figured that she was having a boy! XD
Sinful Serenata chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
Ah! A little boy! Yay. But I dunno how I feel about Matt wanting to man up. Is he bisexual?

Also I forgot to mention a few chapters back how I noticed you were using Ash and Misty's Japanese names for their work XD I lol'd too much at that
Sinful Serenata chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
Alcohol is bad, but Tai had no right to insult the baby. Poor thing didn't do anything :/
Hope he regrets those words!

Yeah, now that I think about it, it was nothing short of animalistic. Tai's trying to tell himself that he doesn't care and he's pretty good at blocking things out. Haha.
Sinful Serenata chapter 23 . 4/7/2015
She so wants him. That's all I have to say for this one. I'm glad that you made Tai completely switch back to bitterness after the scene was done and just left her there; it was more realistic. Hope we can see more of his perspective soon!
Sinful Serenata chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
Kari, the demon. I lol'd

Matt really is trying to make it up to her, but he's going about it in all the wrong ways. Yeah, it's nice to buy the things that she needs and all, but Sora doesn't want that on her conscience.