Reviews for Knight Of Darkness
Al L Love1 chapter 78 . 4/18
I like idea behind it what made him go from this point to abuse of his wife i mean yeah he was a little unhinged a few chapters back but in the beginning chapters he seemed to be just insane in the brain like he really almost hates her so I'm a little lost there is that something that your going to address later or maybe it wasn't clear to me?
Ember Skywalker chapter 43 . 2/5
The only real problem I have with this fanfic is when it changes time periods. They just weren't clear when they changed, so it just left me confused. I had to read this story about three times before I could truly understand what was going on, but other than that it has been definitely one of my favorite fanfictions I've ever read.

PLEASE UPDATE!
Stacell72 chapter 78 . 1/8/2017
After a nearly 10 year hiatus could we please have a update?
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I'm utterly hooked.
Jade chapter 78 . 2/2/2016
I've read 78 chapters knowing I'll gasp for air and just sigh... If you're well and good please have mercy and continue writing
Guest chapter 78 . 1/10/2016
all super awesome unti they went on vacation!

You should organize it
Guest chapter 78 . 10/29/2015
thisis shit
Lyanna Pond chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
There's no link on your profile to send you a PM, but I wish I could! If you don't have the motivation to finish this story, then I would finish it for you because this is just a cruel way to end it! The fanfiction world needs you. Please contact me if you're still active and see this!
Lyanna Pond chapter 43 . 6/24/2015
Wish I could keep reading this, but I'm exhausted so I'll finish in the morning! It's so upsetting that this hasn't been updated in 8 years. You seemed to put so much effort into it over the course of 5 years, so why abandon it? You're talented and have readers counting on you. Even if you have a life with an important job or kids now or something, you don't have to be embarrassed to write things on here still. I'm following, keeping the hope that there will be more!
Guest chapter 78 . 1/14/2014
I hate this cliffy. Please do something about it.
wildpastels chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read.
reba chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
I can't get into this. The words that are *****out, acronyms such as btw in speech, it's distracting. I think you have a lovely idea here, but it needs some tuning.
Guest chapter 78 . 10/8/2012
OMG! CONTINUE!
Hungry Reader chapter 78 . 8/23/2012
I hope an update comes soon...This is the best Fanfiction ever! Please continue!

Good luck & Hope to read more!
tenel-ka9 chapter 78 . 6/21/2010
I run the risk of sounding pathetic like the reviewer before me, but this was the first star wars fanfiction I ever read, and definately one of the best I have ever read. It is a crime if you don't update and finish it, because the storyline is that good.