Reviews for Knight Of Darkness
thisis shit
Lyanna Pond chapter 1 . 6/25
There's no link on your profile to send you a PM, but I wish I could! If you don't have the motivation to finish this story, then I would finish it for you because this is just a cruel way to end it! The fanfiction world needs you. Please contact me if you're still active and see this!
Lyanna Pond chapter 43 . 6/24
Wish I could keep reading this, but I'm exhausted so I'll finish in the morning! It's so upsetting that this hasn't been updated in 8 years. You seemed to put so much effort into it over the course of 5 years, so why abandon it? You're talented and have readers counting on you. Even if you have a life with an important job or kids now or something, you don't have to be embarrassed to write things on here still. I'm following, keeping the hope that there will be more!
Guest chapter 78 . 1/14/2014
I hate this cliffy. Please do something about it.
wildpastels chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read.
reba chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
I can't get into this. The words that are *****out, acronyms such as btw in speech, it's distracting. I think you have a lovely idea here, but it needs some tuning.
Guest chapter 78 . 10/8/2012
Hungry Reader chapter 78 . 8/23/2012
I hope an update comes soon...This is the best Fanfiction ever! Please continue!

Good luck & Hope to read more!
tenel-ka9 chapter 78 . 6/21/2010
I run the risk of sounding pathetic like the reviewer before me, but this was the first star wars fanfiction I ever read, and definately one of the best I have ever read. It is a crime if you don't update and finish it, because the storyline is that good.
Angela chapter 78 . 12/10/2009
I still have faith that you will one day complete this. It is the best Fanfiction that I have ever read. At the risk of sounding pathetic, I beg of you update this; I love this story soo much! My absolute favorite chapter is the wedding; I haven't been able to find anything like this in all of these years and I just really hope that you will someday complete it. Anyways, I really appreciate your work, you have great talent, and I hope to read another chapter very soon!

Angela 3
KaoruKobayashitheone chapter 67 . 7/29/2009
Awesom story!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 78 . 2/13/2009
“Does it amuse you torture me like this?” He whispered close to her ears. “To reduce me to this; begging for what is mine.”

Best line ever! I look forward to the next update.

twisterblake chapter 10 . 1/23/2009