Reviews for Allegiance
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Hotness and sweetness combined.
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hot :)
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Sometimes it's okay if you prioritize sex over Labor Day. It happens. And it's good. And everyone lives happily ever after, seriously.
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
AWESOME AWESOME I COULD TYPE THAT A BILLION TIMES AND IT STILL WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH THIS IS SPECTACULAR
BnB447 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Lovely. I enjoy your writing... One of my fav authors on here :)
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
sorry, I pressed enter but I wanted to add that I'm working on a cross over Bones&CAstle story just for fun. I'll go on reading your stories, you're really good.
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
thanks for another one of your amazing stories about B&B. I've just finished my personal version of Booth and Brennan finally getting together. Hope to be able to post it by the end of the week, it's a real challenge 'cos I usually write in Italian. But since I casually bumped into this site I've wanted to dive into it and so I did. I'm actually a Castle fan but I do like the dynamics of
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was the best b&b fanfic I have ever read. I love all your stories please keep up the awesome work!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Well, wow! When these two finally got together, it's amazing..
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Another fantastic BB story! Love it!
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Since there's not a lot of FF out there right now that's appealing to me (too much angst & booth-bashing), I'm re-reading some of my faves. I think this is truly one of my favorite one-shots of yours. I love how take charge (but gentle) booth is. Great stuff!
Gailbear chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I loved every second of this. Makes me miss my boyfriend, who is off for thanksgiving with his family, but I really love this story. It shows the emotion between them excellently, and Angela calling at the end made me giggle. :D

Happy Thanksgiving!
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
LOVES IT! very hot!
CMW2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Excellent as always. I love how you ripped the last of the blinders away and got them together in a realistic way,even with all the earth shattering, screen melting sex they had. Well done.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Anyone else feel that fanfiction is making the real bones so much less satisfying. Why can't they be like this on the show! Oh how Hannah complicated things. ):
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »