Reviews for Bloodlines
pray for my pastor he is in very bad shape pray for deliverance and good revival
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
/"I know… I was watching your apartment after hearing rumors of an assassin/

Without her knowing, Q is so sweet and so creepy lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh yeah, DCAU, I wish they had more than three episodes together. Although during Superman's public speech at the end of "Divided We Fall", there was one group scene where they were standing in the back together, several rows behind Supergirl.
snyderk161 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
please write more
scarletwitch0 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I hope you're feeling ,as you said your health is iffy. I hope you continue this story. I am enjoying yours rather than "Cry For Blood." Now that you've pointed out that the relationship between the Huntress and Question is different, I'm not going to purchase the graphic novel. Maybe I'll read it at Barnes and Noble, the next time I'm at Starbuck's there. On my alert list.
KungFuHime2009 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I love all the reference to the DCAU and the comic book arcs. I love this couple and the way they just work together. I also really enjoy how you write the way they think. I especially love the way you write Question's thought process, it's complex but it also all links together in a coherent fashion. Hope there's an update soon!
Kuroida chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Nice story. I like how you tweaked the story of cry for blood so that it fits into the jlu storyline (thus making Q and huntress lovers) :p keep up the great work
Tana112 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
This is a good solid start to a story. Can't wait for more. I think, for once my lack of comic book knowledge is actually helping.

I hope you feel better soon.
Tana112 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Very nice.I think I'm preferring this one to Tangents. With the previous story, you were occsionally heavy on the infodumps. Here, you're saying just enough.
Tana112 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
The amazing thing about your stories, is how I hear the voices of the characters through your writing.
Tana112 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Already into the story... I never actually finished Tangents... will I have to in order to understand this?
Jana Girl123 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
YAY, you live! Good chapter, by the way. I love Richard Dragon, he's like a hippie who knows martial arts. Hurray for an update, and I hope you write more soon:D
TheGiraffeGirl chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Great fic. I love how you've incorporated the JLU storyline with the cry for blood storyline. I hated how cry for blood ended though. Please make them stay together!
lfrazer chapter 3 . 12/26/2010