Reviews for Happy Birthday To Me
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Great story.
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I loved it story. You really captured Murdock!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was so sweet. :) Great one-shot.
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is so well-written, I thought it was canon. The banter is spot-on between Face and Murdock, and they're totally in character. In fact, I was going to quibble that Murdock only ever wears khakis, not jeans, but then you surprised me with a nice twist ending. I'm looking forward to reading your longer story as well. I'd like a "Fun Is My Spiritual Path" t-shirt too. ;)
Pink-Strawberry4 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
beautiful!

I really love it 3 :D
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Great job! I loved it, especially the little spin you put on it at the end. I'm so glad you wrote this- it really gets the team's mentality and your dialouge is spot on for all of them. Very sweet, and very in character! Hooray for talent! :D haha. As I said, the ending was a great image, but my favorite was Murdock making little "airplanes" out of paper clips- to me that was perfect. I could picture that clearly.

Again, Great job!

~Captain Hilts. :D
AJHoward chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
You have a knack for dialogue, great surprise at the end... it's awesome! I just have two nits, but they're ones that are inportant :-D

...Unfortunately they seem to *loose* track of him on a regular basis around here, - *lose*

..."And loosing," Murdock added. - *losing*

That's all I see, way to go on a great one. I predict many reviews for you. ;)
Batwoman chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
cute story, however I noticed one little error. toons is cartoons, tunes is music.
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 9/6/2010