Reviews for Wild Adventures: Pokenins!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon
Confused Hitman chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I'm thinking of adopting this or make a story similar to this one
mobile grocamol chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aw come on man, keep it up. don't take it down. I like coming back to this short unfinished story to read it.
Iammer16 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
please someone adopt this, its such a good story
dracomancer6491 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Wish you would rewrite this fic I loved it.
Raxychaz chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
So, all your stories are fem-Naruto. You know there is a Naruko philtre, right? Use it.
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
TheViewer chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
this is awesome just like your other stories please keep writing i hope that you update this cuz it is really good
pensuka chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
man no matter how many times i read this i never get tired of it for it is really great i hope you can keep updating it for i like to see more of what will happen next after all this reached number 2 of my favourite naruto/pokemon crossover fanfiction
NightFlowerLuv chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Huh... This is rather interesting...

I think I like it! Keep it up~ :3
pensuka chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
well this is interesting i wonder what will happen next here?
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
please tell me that you will update it and have not given up on this
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 8/10/2011

This would make a awesome SasuSaku, NaruIta fic. You could have Naruto convince Zoroark to take her pups & pretend to be Naruto's family. Sasuke & Itachi could live with them (and Sakura's parents could of recently been killed). This way they would all be happy (somewhat -Sweatdrops-)
almp chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
please update soon
Tiramisu Von Hohenzollern chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I am not sure why but I really lime this Fic. Perhaps it is the entertaining plot, or maybe your rather fast paced writing style, I have read many other FICA by you and I have found that I have really liked them also. Whatever it is I still like this Fic enough to review it and that means I wish for you to continue it. I will be eagerly waiting for a new chapter and I hope you never stop writing.