Reviews for Wild Adventures: Pokenins!
Confused Hitman chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I'm thinking of adopting this or make a story similar to this one
mobile grocamol chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aw come on man, keep it up. don't take it down. I like coming back to this short unfinished story to read it.
Iammer16 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
please someone adopt this, its such a good story
dracomancer6491 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Wish you would rewrite this fic I loved it.
Raxychaz chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
So, all your stories are fem-Naruto. You know there is a Naruko philtre, right? Use it.
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
TheViewer chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
this is awesome just like your other stories please keep writing i hope that you update this cuz it is really good
pensuka chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
man no matter how many times i read this i never get tired of it for it is really great i hope you can keep updating it for i like to see more of what will happen next after all this reached number 2 of my favourite naruto/pokemon crossover fanfiction
NightFlowerLuv chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Huh... This is rather interesting...

I think I like it! Keep it up~ :3
pensuka chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
well this is interesting i wonder what will happen next here?
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
please tell me that you will update it and have not given up on this
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 8/10/2011

This would make a awesome SasuSaku, NaruIta fic. You could have Naruto convince Zoroark to take her pups & pretend to be Naruto's family. Sasuke & Itachi could live with them (and Sakura's parents could of recently been killed). This way they would all be happy (somewhat -Sweatdrops-)
almp chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
please update soon
Lawrence IV chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I am not sure why but I really lime this Fic. Perhaps it is the entertaining plot, or maybe your rather fast paced writing style, I have read many other FICA by you and I have found that I have really liked them also. Whatever it is I still like this Fic enough to review it and that means I wish for you to continue it. I will be eagerly waiting for a new chapter and I hope you never stop writing.
Annabell23 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Awwwwww... I love zorua they are just so cute! You must continue! It's really good.