Reviews for Digimon: Ninja Tamers!
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
majishan chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
update soon! this story is awesome!
ShinobiTwin05 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
I just thought up of weird names for Naruto and Itachi to digivolve into; In-Training: Narumon and Itamon, Rookie: Narutomon and Itachimon, Champion: Uzumakimon and Uchihamon, Ultimate: Namikazemon and Tsukiyomon, Mega: Inarimon and Ameterasumon.
weirn018 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Cool. Naruto sounds like he is about to hurt something.
andysanime chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Really good job so far, hope you update!
Grey Muji chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Intresting story,Also original,and funny,was Impmon Bleezalmon,and will Naruto get paired,if he will then will it be Itachi-chan?
god of all chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
childofthelord chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
I would verymuch like a new chapter whever you can update, so please do so soon. Also I love Bada EXPLOSION, makes Impmon worth his faux gangsterness
dsgundam00 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
more, want more need more.
Sry no account chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I kind of doubt the Hokage would just let Naruto leave. He seems more like the type to quietly sabotage Naruto's chances of leaving and help him through his rough time of never finding a way back. Naruto is a powerful weapon for konoha they wouldn't just let him leave. Also the whole digimon talk dolls thing. It shouldn't be that weird for the ninjas to understand. Unless there are no summons in your ff. Update soon.
Dragonblaze66 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
awesome update soon!
Cataquack Warrior chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
This has been really fun so far. I hope that Naruto eventually convinces some of the Konoha residents to go back to the Digital World with him; it would be interesting to see what Digimon like Hinatamon, Tentenmon, Kibamon, Sakuramon, Leemon, and Sasukemon would be like.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Fallen-Ryu chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
please update soon, im enjoying this! *also cant wait for naruto to return to the digital world...*

also im getting the gist of itachi-chan somewhat liking naruto in some weird comical way...*lots of similar stories are like that*...though imw ondering whats narutos champion form?
soulful100 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Holy shit you updated! Anyway this was a great 2nd chapter, I like the twist that Itachi is a twin and the male version is so gullible! I wounder what horrible things Naruto and Impmon did in the past that they regretted so much? Does it have something to do with Xros Wars or Tamers? Please update soon!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »