Reviews for Perfect
x.Vivace chapter 34 . 11/12/2016
Elle,

I want you to know something... This story will always be in my heart. I loved it when you were still writing it while I was in high school, and since you finished it all those years ago, lines from this story randomly pop in my head every now and then. You know how the smallest noise or scent can remind you of something fuzzy and far-off? Well, now my memories will be a little fresher, because I just spent the last three days f my life re-reading this story in any spare time I had, even though Nanowrimo is currently feasting on most of it. Still, the urge to delve back into this novel-length, beautiful piece of work that I can confidently say is high on my top 5 Fanfictions of all time was completely out of my hands. I wanted to read this so badly, and for the second time in my life, the last A/N of this story has left me feeling the best mix of euphoria and really-fucking-upset-that-it's-over an author could possibly want.

I know this is a really old fic, and you've moved on from FF as so many of us from back then have (for the most part, hehe), but I want you to know, your work has left its mark on me, as well as many others out there. I mean, this story has 444 reviews, for fuck's sake! If your heart doesn't pound pride through your veins to this day about this masterpiece, I'd be surprised.

I'll always love your work! :)

(P.S. I left this on the second-to-last chapter ((or the penultimate one, as you so eloquently put it)) because I've already reviewed the last chapter.)
Princesssun1002 chapter 35 . 8/20/2016
I love this story so much, it was amazing and beautifully written! It ended perfectly!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This fanfiction is really amazing, totally one of my favourites (:
I have made fanart of it, if it's not a big problem, hope you like it art/Perfect-513975011?ga_submit_new10%253A1423952117 ;v;
Guest chapter 27 . 3/27/2014
What confused me was how did ryou want that one man? Like sexually
Guest chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
This is amazing thank you so much I've been going through a hard time right now and this fanfic made it all better thank you!
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 35 . 3/17/2014
I laughed so hard at certain points *like Mariku and Bakura kissing* and my heart broke for Bakura when Ryou said those words to him
Awesome story!
SincerelyChristina chapter 35 . 3/3/2014
THANK YOU! I loved this story. I know it's been awhile since you finished this, but I wanted to tell you how much I loved this story. You have a fantastic style of writing that I haven't seen in awhile.
eatingthategyptianass chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
Malik is PMSing and his pad is getting uncomfortable? (It happens!) I don't know, maybe he just wants to break dance in the middle of class?
eatingthategyptianass chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Hey! Don't make fun of muffin lovers! We happen to be very happy with our relationships thank you!
ThenSheFlew chapter 35 . 8/15/2013
Aww what a wonderful story! I loved it. Thank you!
kanyon01 chapter 35 . 8/6/2013
AHHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING TO ME! IM SITTING HERE FREAKING OUT AND SQUELING AT MY COMPUTER! This is just the perfect story! You are an amazing writer, like seriously! Your writing is awesome! You could easily become a famous author! And this story, it was just perfect! The development of the characters, the backstories, the mental problems! PERFECT! I LOVE IT! THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE THIEFSHIPPING STORIES! along with Domino Institution by and multiple chaptered fics by Jem Kallop. XD This story, was just amazing, perfect, and awesome! It had so many layers, and emotions, and I LOVE THE ENDING! GREAT WORK SERIOUSLY! YOU COULD EASILY BECOME AN AUTHOR! :D
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
35 chapters?! I really am going to die.
sushi4427 chapter 29 . 1/19/2013
When you said there were lyrics, I saw that line and was like "That's probably it." And then I was RIGHT :D Sorry, just a little flash of my feeling really smart XD
anon chapter 35 . 12/26/2012
I just read this story over a few days, and, not being much of a writer, I'm not sure how to express my feelings on this story. The summary looked sort of cheesy, but there were so many reviews, and I needed a way to waste my time during winter break...but it turned out to be so much more awesome than I expected! I loved the chapter about music, and also the rest of the story. It was a pretty well-constructed AU, especially for a high school AU. However, it may be a few days or weeks before I stop thinking of Ryou and Bakura in particular as brothers, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. But, yeah, this is definitely one of the best Yugioh fanfics I've read so far.
G.Vongola.Primo.Generation02 chapter 35 . 11/28/2012
HOLY CRAP YOU ARE A GENIUS AND THAT WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOU REALLY ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER SIMPLY FANTASTIC AND OH GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND FEEEEEEELS! THANK YOU YOU WORKED SO HARD ON THIS AND I JUST WANT TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON A JOB VERY WELL DONE YOU AWESOME PERSON YOU! YOU WRITE SO WELL I HOPE YOU BECOME A WRITER ONE DAY, I'D BUY YOUR BOOKS!
YOU. ARE. A. GOD.
D XD :) *freaking out over awesomeness of story*
(Oh btw you really wrote the respective mental illnesses wonderfully, I have schizophrenia and I think you did a great job on Mariku! And a friend of mine has PTSD, it was really written well! (Oh Ryou you poor darling you!) )

Can't wait to read your writing in the future!