Reviews for The Anniversary
Long awaited chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
This may sound crazy, but I read this story when it was first published ten years ago. I've always loved it and it's always stuck in my mind. The last line "I'll see you tomorrow, James" is just epic. I always feel nostalgic when rereading old fics like this one. Remembering being a teenager and what life was like waiting for Goblet of Fire to come out...
JessandDarcy chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
This is amazing! I cried during the Remus chapter!
BiteTheHand chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
The last chapter really confused me! So are Lily n James in heaven and the author's confused me about whether Harry is not there because James said that Harry was in the last chapter.
Alys'Culdil'Baranlote chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
o_o I've only got one thing to say...wow!
Jillie Rose chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
Wow. Really really good. I mean, absolutely fantastic. It was really touching, not overdone at all. A favourite. Definitely.
Jedi Solo chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
I don't have the words to say how much I loved this-every chapter made me cry-I am so going to read more of your work-! The Marauders are the best but Sirius and Remus are my favourites ( i like the remus chappie ALOT by the way) I liked the Dumbledore one to-I can imagine Lily bungy jumping

I was wondering if you could review my marauer story THE FINAL LEGACY OF MWP...it's not as good as yours but i have givn it my all! THNX KEP WRITING
NatsterSugerRush chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
i love that stoy so much! it almost made me cry in some parts because i was laghing. other parts i was crying so hard i began to laugh! love ya and the story! NatsterSugerrush!:)
GoshGollyGee chapter 6 . 9/18/2003
WAH!

That

*hic*

was so

*sob*

sad

*sniffle*

...very well written... WAH...
Becki chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
Aww, that's sad. The whole tomorrow thing was sad, and Remus and Sirius and Remus drinking for the missing pieces and of what we know of Sirius...and Remus really being the last Marauder...aww.
BadAddy chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
"I'll see you tomorrow, James." She finally talks of the future on that fateful night... Oh GOd, my eyes are watering... beautifully written, I especially liked how you switched back and forth between humor and heatbreaking drama... I loved it, just thought you should know
twinklie chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
The Potters died on Halloween.
Vincelia Valentine chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
Gosh! i'm just about bawling! That was so awsome! I hope you can write lots more like that!the "to the missing pieces of the puzzle" comment was what really got me! gosh! write more! and soon!
ninni chapter 6 . 10/23/2002
hey! what a great set of stories! i love the flahbacks! but i wanted to cry : (

keep on writing! youre great!
Snowflake chapter 6 . 8/16/2002
i luved the remus one. It was so sad!
MeShelly chapter 6 . 7/29/2002
::SOBS:: OMG, how do you do it? You're going to be a professional author, won't you? PLEASE? This was just... it I used words, I would probably muck it up. And the ending! "See you tomorrow, James." This whole thing is so... deep. Complex. Entirely complete. Yes, I think that's the best way to describe it... I know it's the end of this fic but can you write another one? PLEASE? E-mail me if/when you do! THANKS! Michelle
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »