Reviews for Brothers
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
I'm really disappointed that you've decided to discontinue this story, but I guess that is understandable. There are just stories that you can't find it in you to keep writing on. I've been there.

Also... I'm a girl, I'm bi, and I know what it's like to be rejected and cheated on by the same sex. It hurts, no doubt, so seeing them all hurt to the point of tears (well, Davis, Tai and Matt, that is), makes my heart ache a lot. And after reading the deaths of TK and Matt's parents, as well as the death of Davis and Tai's (and Kari), I just felt like bawling my eyes out... 'cause I wimp like that.

I do feel like their relationships are being rushed a bit. I admit it's adorable because I love yaoi and yuri alike as much as I love heterosexual pairings, but it seemed a bit off. I'm not complaining on Tai, Cody, Matt and Hina's behalf, but in the previous chapters TK was telling himself he was straight and he wished there were girls at their school, so I was half-expecting him to get awkward about hearing Davis's confession...

Being bi, I know everyone's not going to accept you, especially if you're crushing on a STRAIGHT person. While I didn't expect TK to freak out, I was waiting for him to sort of run off to think about or something among those lines.

Bitching aside, I do hope that you will sometime come back to this story because I see potential for future chapters, and it was overall enjoyable to read. I don't expect you to write anymore on it, but it'd be nice to see another update sometime.
dark1882 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
how could you discontinue such a good storyT_T
Magi Aladdin chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
dude its totally ok we all have stories we get tired of writing
Miles per Prower chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Fine, all I needed was a valid reason. Best of luck on your other stories
DephsXylex chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Hey, no reason to continue a fic you aren't interested in. I look forward to more from you soon though. :)
PsychoWeasel chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Aw, that's too bad. :( Oh well, that's totally understadable. I think it's better to, I guess, sort of step back and retreat than to continue on with a lack of willingness. That's kind of the reason why I take a while with my chapters (especially Sweetest Poison). I don't like how it turns out, so I take a very long break. It's important to write what you feel and what you like. Don't write just to satisfy others.

(Although I do hope you would bring Hinaka in another story of yours (I liked him :D ))

Best wishes, and I will be awaiting for another story from you. :)
Miles per Prower chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
What happened to chapter Seven, Keru? It seems to have disappeared and why does it say discontinued on the summary? I will respect your decision but not without some form of explanation.
Mars Death chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Gasp I can't wait to see what will happen! Aww I hope you update soon because I really want to know what will happen. Great Story
The New New Doctor chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Fascinating chapter. I have a feeling this final dare will have some consequences. I might be wrong, we'll just have to wait and see.
Miles per Prower chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
This was interesting and yes you're right Tai in the boxers is drool worthy. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Impatiently waiting for the next installment.
Twillightfairy chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
You have made a good truth or dare here. I say that first because probably 9 out of 10 that I've read are poorly written things that don't flow. Having Cody and Takeru switch clothes was cool, the same goes for Tai losing everything except his boxers. Can't wait to see just how this game of T or D goes. Awaiting the next chapter.
ThoughtSo chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Are you a really girly gay guy? Must be... I would prefer reading stories by gay guys who actually seemed like guys, to be honest. Your thoughts are so girly and are making the guys seem girly. And yeah, Tai's cute, and Yama's hot. The other four aren't, though. Ew.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting an update so fast!

Ahem...where to begin? p Haha, that was an awesome chapter dude. The lovey-dovey factor was there in shedloads, and it was intertwined pretty effectively by the jokey, laid back attitude of the characters. Nice work! D

The addition of boy/boy fun, and the competitive nature of the dares, worked as a powerful supplement to the chapter, too. It gives your story a nice sense of character depth, and it gives a wide range of readers a chance to see what they want, as you supply a fresh amount of variation to each chapter. )

Cool stuff! I'll be waiting eagerly for more...
PsychoWeasel chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Gah! Fanfiction wouldn't let me review on my profile! DX Anyways...THIS CHAPTER IS RICH! Ah! I love the dares you're putting them through! Tai is such a cocky little boy. :P Part of me would like to see that cocky smirk wiped right off of his cocky face some how...And what a sucker punch to Daisuke AND Cody! Having Hina kiss Takeru! Oh boy, I totally did not see that coming! :D This story is getting pretty intense now, I love it! Great job and I'm very excited to see what you will come up with next!
natsumefruit chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Uh-oh XDD

Thats gotta interesting xD

... Poor Hina. If he really kisses him, then I know who's gonna be dead after that XD

Nice! :3