Reviews for Freeze
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Eeeh, I really really liked this! Great job! Arthur is just so... so... I don't even know how to describe him. And it doesn't help that Joseph Gordon-Levitt portrayed Arthur in the movie, now does it? x3 Hoping to read more A/A fics from you!
gpeach6 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
heeheeheeheehee! Sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, but this is super duper good! I'm one to love a happy ending! "D
Shingoya chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Out of all one shots and most of the multi-chapter fanfictions I read, this is still no.1 on my mental favourite list.

Thank you so much for this.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awww cute story! I really liked it :)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
LOL.

nphlove
gizzylovett chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is such a good One-Shot! I usually like long storys, but I think this end is just perfect for yours :) You use a lot of details, which really helps to imagine each situation and place, I liked that! And I also enjoyed your charactarization of Arthur and Ariadne.. especially when they're both in the dream and Ariadne notices who the guy is. Or Arthur's compliment about her dress!

Thanks for writing this (or thanks to Cobb for planting this idea in your head :D)
The Swim Chick chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was awesome! Your writing is really descriptive. You have good imagery. And who can resist A/A makeout?

I, too, am guilty of seeing Inception multiple times. Six, actually.
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Aww, cute! I'd like it if you continued this! It was very good!
Sing a Song 119 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Niiiiiice. I absolutely LOVE the "Doctor Horrible" quote.

Although the plot is a little cliche, I thought you pulled it off nicely.
Lobeira chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really enjoyed this short one-shot :). I felt like you had the two characters pretty much pegged. Some people make the mistake of Arthur being too cold and calculating or being a nervous wreck with woman (which he might or might not be) but I love how you made him both calculating, but also human in that he can joke and tease her so easily.

You need to write more Inception stories ;).
apparatehereandhugme chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
AWWWWWWW.

I loved it!

The concept is something that I've been nursing inside my head for quite a while now,but with different characters LOLOLOL.

Anyway,I thought it was really nice.

:D
SmagicalSparks chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Believe it or not, after reading so many A/A inception fics, this is the first one I saw JGL and Ellen Page vividly in my mind as I read it. Their lines felt like what their characters would have said and the characterisation is spot-on. Well done! You've made a fan out of me. Do write more A/A! :)
Silk's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Awesome story ! I loved it !
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Great one shot :)
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I loved your story. It really dwelved in the mind of a subconscious want or idea that has been haunting Ariadne for awhile, so it seems. This mysterious guy has been on her mind it seems and she cant seem to shake him off. Who knew it was the very guy she called for help. Why is it that he's the go to guy? She could had asked Cobb or Eames or Ysuf, no its Arthur she goes to for help despite the occurence of shared moments that occurred on the Fisher job. Why is it that brief kiss still haunts her mind, and it seems that she isnt the only one, Arthur, cant seem to get Ariadne out of his subconscious too. I bet he's been dreaming about her too. He was very willing to help Ariadne in person, nonetheless. He ssemed very eager to do so. Probably been missing her. I loved how they decided to get together and give it a shot aferall.