Reviews for Mad
writingisrelaxing chapter 1 . 7/30
LOL give him back his hat XD this was funny... and it was interesting, too. I mean, it fits with the characters and I can totally see this happening in an official movie, but at the same time I would have never imagined this situation before reading this.

Oh and about the reason Woody might had been mad at Jessie in the first place, the backstory I imagine is: Woody, being the leader of the toys, had a big responsibility and tried to organize everything all the time and worried a lot. Then, Jessie would want to brighten up the mood (specially Woody's mood because he was stressed), but her way to do that would be to try to have fun no matter the situation, and that would lead to her somehow risking herself along with other toys she'd convinced, contradicting Woody's orders in the process. Then he'd get mad at her because she just won't listen! And she'd be like "Loosen up, Mr. Perfectionist! Everything's fine! Come have fun with us!" and then, as Woody had predicted, something bad would happen because of whatever Jessie did, and they'd all work together to avoid the disaster, which would end up as simply a scare, but Woody would be like "No way I'm going to forgive you this time!" and then ignore her for the rest of the day. And this fanfiction would happen the day after. Heh. Lol. Now you gotta make a prequel pls PLS!? XD
Calliecature chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
innocent looking devil, ain't she? this is a humorous story.
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Too funny. I'm still laughing

This is a perfectly in character story.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Addicted signing off ;D
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LOL Nice Jess. I can so see this happening...
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Perhaps she drew on his doodle pad? Or better yet, erased any notes he had on there? You know how Woody is about his staff meeting notes.. :P

This story was very cute. You're right. There isn't enough Jessie/Woody sibling stories out there, but this makes a great addition to them! LOVE. :]
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
cute little story

I'm going to decide that Jessie stole his hat in the first place and that when she said she wouldnt let it happen again she lied and had to do it again
Diane Clifford chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
haha, oh how I laughed at Bo Peep "I'm not a scout, am I?"

I dont think you need a reason for Woody to be mad at Jessie, its best left ambigious, it works just as well without it!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is an amazing one-shot :) I deeply enjoyed reading it, Woody and Jessie are superbly in-character and it's amazingly narrated.

I loved the whole dynamic between them, they have such a cute sibling relation, it's impossible to ignore. I think that's what I love the most about TS2, how Jessie is being extremely loud and hyper while Woody is just creeped out and annoyed at her. It's a wonderful thing they seemed to leave behind in the third movie, unfortunately...

I agree, there aren't enough stories about that, and I'm so glad you made this one, it's absolutely adorable :)

My favourite part would have to be the paralelism between the first line and the last one, it's a very clever touch ;) Great job and please keep it up! I would love to read more from you!
Lexi Camille chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Okay, THAT WAS FUNNY! Great job, only minor mistakes, and can't wait for more of ADATA!
Tony Terrace chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Nombre de dios, you are seriously AWESOME! I love your stories!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hehehe, fangirl mode. (:

Aghahhagh, I utterly adore the Jessie/Woody sibling dynamic. I agree, there aren't enough stories about it!

Soooo glad you wrote this. It was simply adorable. Really in character, lighthearted and lovableeee!

I love your work, and this story kicks butt. :) Thanks for posting!
Alycia96 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
:) How adorable! The ending was so clever. You have such a creative spark as a writer.
X's For Eyes chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
And there is no real need to illustrate a concrete reason for Woody's irritation, now is there? Everything stands juuust fine on its own!

I would think there would be many instances of this type of thing happening right after Jessie and Bullseye joined "The Davis Family". After all, Woody and Jessie seemed plenty annoyed with each other throughout the entirety of TS2 for one reason or another, albeit in that grudging, aw-shucks-I-still-love-ya sibling rivalry sort of way. Stealing his hat? Aw, Jessie, now you done gone too far.

Oh, man, I love it. Super cute, and well-written to boot. Everyone was deliciously in-character, and I love the wholesome, "frustrated dad" dimension that you give Woody.