Reviews for Mad
Calliecature chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
innocent looking devil, ain't she? this is a humorous story.
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Too funny. I'm still laughing

This is a perfectly in character story.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Addicted signing off ;D
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LOL Nice Jess. I can so see this happening...
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Perhaps she drew on his doodle pad? Or better yet, erased any notes he had on there? You know how Woody is about his staff meeting notes.. :P

This story was very cute. You're right. There isn't enough Jessie/Woody sibling stories out there, but this makes a great addition to them! LOVE. :]
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
cute little story

I'm going to decide that Jessie stole his hat in the first place and that when she said she wouldnt let it happen again she lied and had to do it again
Diane Clifford chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
haha, oh how I laughed at Bo Peep "I'm not a scout, am I?"

I dont think you need a reason for Woody to be mad at Jessie, its best left ambigious, it works just as well without it!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is an amazing one-shot :) I deeply enjoyed reading it, Woody and Jessie are superbly in-character and it's amazingly narrated.

I loved the whole dynamic between them, they have such a cute sibling relation, it's impossible to ignore. I think that's what I love the most about TS2, how Jessie is being extremely loud and hyper while Woody is just creeped out and annoyed at her. It's a wonderful thing they seemed to leave behind in the third movie, unfortunately...

I agree, there aren't enough stories about that, and I'm so glad you made this one, it's absolutely adorable :)

My favourite part would have to be the paralelism between the first line and the last one, it's a very clever touch ;) Great job and please keep it up! I would love to read more from you!
Ali Camille chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Okay, THAT WAS FUNNY! Great job, only minor mistakes, and can't wait for more of ADATA!
Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Nombre de dios, you are seriously AWESOME! I love your stories!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hehehe, fangirl mode. (:

Aghahhagh, I utterly adore the Jessie/Woody sibling dynamic. I agree, there aren't enough stories about it!

Soooo glad you wrote this. It was simply adorable. Really in character, lighthearted and lovableeee!

I love your work, and this story kicks butt. :) Thanks for posting!
Alycia96 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
:) How adorable! The ending was so clever. You have such a creative spark as a writer.
X's For Eyes chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
And there is no real need to illustrate a concrete reason for Woody's irritation, now is there? Everything stands juuust fine on its own!

I would think there would be many instances of this type of thing happening right after Jessie and Bullseye joined "The Davis Family". After all, Woody and Jessie seemed plenty annoyed with each other throughout the entirety of TS2 for one reason or another, albeit in that grudging, aw-shucks-I-still-love-ya sibling rivalry sort of way. Stealing his hat? Aw, Jessie, now you done gone too far.

Oh, man, I love it. Super cute, and well-written to boot. Everyone was deliciously in-character, and I love the wholesome, "frustrated dad" dimension that you give Woody.