Reviews for Together Forever
BOB chapter 38 . 3/31
i hate this not fair make her shadow .kissed or something PLEASE PLEASE
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
I'm kinda sad for Titana. I mean sure at first she was mean but she was getting nicer. I miss her
B4bidden.Products chapter 45 . 10/4/2014
Loved it bout to start the sequel
Anonymous Mortal chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
I'm really glad you didn't kill off any of the little ones... So many people do that, and I'm just like, WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR TWISTED MIND?! WHO KILLS BABIES?! But, you didn't, so yeah. Thanks for not killing children.
Anonymous Mortal chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
Oh my god! I love this fanfic! It's just so fluffy and cute. I almost cried cuteness tears several times while I read it.

"IT'S SO FLUFFY!"
Agnes, Despicable Me
Anonymous Mortal chapter 38 . 9/24/2014
Oh. My. God.
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 34 . 5/31/2014
HAY! I do NOT remember giveing you permission to use MY birthday! But sins it had a happy ending I'm ok with it;)
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 45 . 2/19/2014
I loved the story! You're a great writer and I'm so glad they got their happy ending! Can't wait to start reading the sequel!
Marauderlover23 chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
Yay! They were born on my birthday!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
wow ur a rly good writer ! im 14 and ive tried to write but i suck at it ! i love the story though!
jhsdishidjmc chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
I don't see Rose as the type to faint. I also feel like there is a bit too many "awwww, I love you too's" it I getting just a little bit irritating. I also found lissa reaction in a previous chapter (when she was asking Dimitri to teach them how to swear) I found it to be a bit whiny and (maybe it is just me) suggestive. I do really like the story though, and would like you to know that I am not saying these things to be mean but just to help you I guess?
THANK YOU chapter 39 . 12/17/2012
you didn't keep Vika dead. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

THANK YOU!
Thank God chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
Honestly, I'm so glad that you didn't kill those babies. I've read so many stories where they kill the fucking babies! Multiple times! They think it gives their stories plot and crap, but it doesn't.. Just makes me want to stop reading. So thank god you didn't kill them! Thank you )
Okay chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
You are amazingly talented. I thought I was a good writer (silly me, can't even finish a story!) but you are amazing. I'm barely a third of the way through this, and it's amazing. It's hard to believe that you're thirteen! Seriously! You're so young! If you can write this at thirteen, I can't imagine what you'd be able to write, at say, 25! I hope you become an author someday, sweetie )
Quick Note chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Everytime we touch isn't by Secondhand Serenade. It's by Cascada. Just thought I'd let you know )