Reviews for Welcome to Grand Line High!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
this is pretty nice
i guess robin zolo nami sanji usopp chopper franky and brook was in the gang right
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
That is so cool! Crew gatherinh! Are the supernovas gonna pop out? Marco, Ace, Sabo, Shanks?
Midnight Ghost 101 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
OMG WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING THIS ? SERIOUSLY ! IT'S FREAKING GOOOD ! UPDATE UPDATE !
Termia chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
lol, great story. Awesome that you put all the one piece stuff in a high school scene. I love Yuca :)

Owh... my name is Termia btw, not Termina. No prob with it, just thought I should say so ;)
7saix-puppy7 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Lol, i love the whole concept and how everything is set up. it is pure genius
Wind Paradox chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Oooh, I hope Yuca and Luffy find their gang soon and One Piece as well.

I got this idea. Why not make Hina and Kizaru as Co-Detention teachers? Hina got the cage and Kizaru's speed of light power fruits and together those two can prevent any students from escape Detention.
CreativityIsWriting chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
This is a grate story. I have a question what are you going to do with Buggy? Is he going to be a teacher or something.
Termia chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
keep Yuca! I haven't laughed this much about a fanfic since... well, this afternoon, but still, this is SOOO funny. Please do continue with Yuca, as I think Garp would hit them more (LOL)

I love the story :D
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Love this story and keep Yuca! How about put Akainu as the PE teacher from Hell? That guys LOVES to have students drop dead.
Alexander the Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
One, KEEP YUCA! Two, bring CP9 as bullies for both High & College(Lucci, Blueno, & Jyabura in College; Fukurou, Kalifa, Nero, & Kumadori in High School).
7saix-puppy7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Keeping him or replacing him with Shanks would be fine but I like him. Having an OC that is like that is making this rather interesting
Ally911 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
OMG! I LOVE IT YOUR STORY IS SOOO FUNNY!